• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I think I know one of the people going, but he's not in the Brawl Community.

We're all too grown up to play Yugioh.
Anyone catch the new MLP?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Regarding our future monthlies: Gonna post a thread when everything is confirmed. The day is pretty much set (Nov. 26th), but I still gotta run it past the parentals to get the go-ahead on all of the downstairs area. There are 2 issues that can potentially be good news as well:

1. I'm trying to get my availability changed to get Saturdays off. If that pulls through, then we'll have monthlies guaranteed. This should be no prob, but I'll keep everyone informed.

2. I might be able to score a room @ Northwest Vista through my creative writing club. They're looking to fund raise for the club itself, and we need a room. Mutual benefit IMO. I'll let you know more on that when I get more info.

Regarding the SAPR graphic: I'm having technical issues concerning Photoshop, but I should be able to get it up soon. If anything, I'll get it done @ NWV when I get the chance.

@Nike: Cool, I'll look into it.

@Anyone planning on buying MW3 for 360: Just over 2 weeks away. HYPE. Instead of crashing after the drive from Austin, I'm gonna jump online and **** **** up. Who's with me? I know KoN is!

"N IGGAS SAY UGH!!!"
^ I edited that ESPECIALLY for Sus + Greyfox (that are lurking).
/come@meBRO

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Talib show was good, max10n. Idk if i wanna go to the methodman one tho anymore, ill let you know. I kinda wanna go to the melee tournament so I may spend the weekend in Austin and go to the show.

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I'll money match anything but your metaknight lol
Espy doesn't do them btw.

I won't be there, so go for it x)
Oh, but don't do it with mk lol.

Which room at Vista were you talking about?
if i cant use my main then ill mm any of your secondaries nike.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
how is he your main still ._. i remember u denying zero a mm vs your mk cause you said you werent going to use him anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom