• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I got work and school all this week, so either Tues, Thur, Fri, or Sat before I go into work (4pm) or Wed after class (930pm). Or Sun when I'm off.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been to Nightmare on Grayson before.
Wasn't worth the effort for me, personally. :applejack:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
How about I pick all of yall up and drop off in the weathley courts around midnight and see how many of yall make it home alive. Way more scary than grayson.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I've got some news/questions regarding the first SA monthly:

- In case I cannot host on the 29th of October (a Saturday) as planned, how would most of y'all feel about it being on the following Sunday (Oct. 30th)?

- In case we are unable to relocate/find another venue for monthlies, I was thinking I would charge a venue fee (I was thinking $3-5) for the first few tourneys to raise money for equipment to further improve monthlies in general.* For example: buying plenty of affordable foldable chairs to ensure seating for all, buying (maybe) one other large table to increase setup quantity, buying extension chords and power strips, etc). Of course, anyone would be allowed -- encouraged, in fact -- to donate whatever spares of the aforementioned materials. I have plenty of storage space for everything and can store it all indefinitely.

* Another alternative would be: fundraising the first few tourneys (basically a free tourney without payout, but all tender would fund the future equipment). I would need a vote on that from everyone though.

- I probably would keep the venue fee around for food & drinks. Combine it all to buy soda, water, and various snacks for everyone (like Tofer does). Today, I spoke to John (610) about this and he kindly agreed to provide FREE beverages for everyone, provided he was off from work that day.

- Lastly, I'm allowing the use of Meta Knight until AFTER the Austin LSCE Championships that way any players (both locals and OOC) won't be put at a disadvantage prior to said tourney. Every tourney after will follow the Unity ruleset.

That's pretty much everything I needed to post. If I missed anything, I'll add to it later. Still waiting on confirmation of the day that way I can start a thread. Also, any and all feedback will be appreciated. Try to keep the trolling to a minimum, Suspect.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Would I be able to talk to you sometime within the week concerning the tournament date, Big Boss?

Person feeds 5 kills to mid. People call him a noob. No one knows that his mouse fell on the floor and shattered it to pieces. People call another guy a Brazilian. no one knows he has a serious disease that makes him brazilian. repost this if u are against bullying and stereotyping, i bet 88 of you won't but 22 other that aren;'t heartless will.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Everything's fine for me, Big Boss
Although if Sunday happens, I'm going to need candy and then leave early.
Monday Halloween is... eh :<

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
@ bigboss. I got your back I can bring some folding chairs if needed. Like 4

also I wont be playing mk in singles anymore just doubles. however since mk is retiring soon and im planning on using diddy in doubles for all events after hes gone. I was thinking of a team name change from team "is wayne brady going to have to choke a *****" to team "razer & gnes if they fell down some stairs and became mentally ********, but kept playing brawl any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom