• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Max10ns phone is off and idk anyone else that planned on going besides castro, but im heading out there to support Zook even if its just me. If it was brawl related all yall would be there already :troll:
If the venue was $20 i might not be there for brawl :awesome:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
mlg had no cover charge/ venue fee if you were a competitor. technically. plus it had all the dr pepper hot pockets and doritos you could eat.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Think the point is that mlg still cost way more than $20, please don't make excuses to cover dumb points

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
just making sure you knew mlg had no venue fee for competitors. however the venue fee for spectator was 15$ for 3 days i know cause i asked m2k how much is spectator pass was lol.

but for real this is a organized sporting event its gonna cost money to see it just like and other sport you gotta buy a ticket.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
wtf dont you get? im saying if you plan to see ppl preform a sport it usually cost money, and ppl should know it cost money (castro)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Zook's a beast. Woot.

Oh, and SA's fighter in the next fight beat the **** out of Austin's. Just sayin'.

I'm stuffed now. afk

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So yeah, not sure about what's gonna eventually go down, but I might throw a tournament sometime in mid October. It's kinda a fundraiser thing I was asked to do for my family.

I'll see if I can get some more details about the whole matter later. :applejack:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Wait, a what? I'm more than likely down for it though. Tell me more about it later.

Sus, I went to Denny's 15 minutes after getting home. I'm Double Stuffed.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Oh, revolution is this week? I'd like to go but still I'd rather get some housing while in dallas, cause it'll be one hell of a ride to Dallas and back especially since it's much further then Houston and i'd rather not have to leave at like... 7 AM again. (Even if a few of us won't sleep)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We'll see, but at the moment I'm gonna wait on any confirmation on anything regarding revolution. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom