• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Does anyone wanna come jump my car so I can hang out with you guys :[?

I got my car inspected and they forgot to turn off my headlights and my battery died after I get back to my dorm.

I love you all :].

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
You can go to AutoZone and they will recharge your battery for free.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
If you dont get your car jumped tonight try unplugging your battery over night. Then in the morning try starting your car and drive it around a bit. Unplugging the battery over night lets it recharge a bit and driving lets your alternator recharge your battery. It will save you a trip to auto zone.

:phone:

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I found them by walking around until I saw a bunch of people sitting on couches through the fence outside. Stalker style.

Was funz. Happy birthday, Maan!

I am the Randall summoner.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Even though it was fun to play, the lack of memory card or cheat codes ruined it the last time we played. CTR was better because of this.

=====

Okay guys. Nothing planned today, and I'm outta work at noon sharp. I'm gonna head to Gamelot to finish off the hours I bought before I got my new computer. I'll be there around 12:30PM-ish. If anyone wants to meet up there and just hang out (I might wander on over to Barnes and just lurk around), meet me there and we'll do stuff. Probably go grab a bite to eat as well at some point. I'm feelin' in the mood for some Panda Bowl again.

Mmk? Mmk. :applejack:
CTR mm Espy? Dat Pinstripe.

:phone:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Max10ns phone is off and idk anyone else that planned on going besides castro, but im heading out there to support Zook even if its just me. If it was brawl related all yall would be there already :troll:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Sus, I just woke up, sleeping in was niiiiiiice. :D

Charging my phone now, I'll text in case you don't read this. What time are we going and shiz?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike might be better than me at CTR. We need to have a 1v1. :p :applejack:
Good luck to Zook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom