• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
smart phones making babies
multiplying like bunnies
modern technology
simulating reproductivity

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't really have any plans this weekend. What say we host a fest somewhere? :applejack:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Noones going to Dallas Leaf.
Not enough people for Zero's van, and I don't think Nike can drive us.
We don't have enough people for the van? I wasn't aware of this. In fact, assuming you, Espy, Kprime, Nike, Megafox, and Peppy, went, I'm quite confident we have enough people since I know of at least 4 other people who want to go ;)

On another note, more depressing for personal reasons than for the trip has come up. At the moment, my mother is in the hospital as she's sick, possibly because of a stomach virus, or food poisoning (hopefully not something worse). So unless she gets better by the time Friday rolls around I doubt we'll be going to Revolution 6.

Edit: In case someone's misunderstanding this, basically, I won't be asking her to drive us, or anything else for that matter, if she's feeling well by Friday, and she herself mentions the trip and/or that she'd like to go, then and only then would I be willing to go.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd rather not push going in that case, Zero. Let her rest up for the weekend.:applejack:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Dude your moms sick? I dont think you should be asking her to drive 6 hours to dallas and back imo.

:phone:
what on earth, gave you the idea that I *would*? somehow I get the feeling that you misread/got the wrong vibe from my last post.

I'm not going to be asking her to do anything, probably not even after she recovers.

Edit: In any case, thanks for your concern guys :)

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
We don't have enough people for the van? I wasn't aware of this. In fact, assuming you, Espy, Kprime, Nike, Megafox, and Peppy, went, I'm quite confident we have enough people since I know of at least 4 other people who want to go ;)

On another note, more depressing for personal reasons than for the trip has come up. At the moment, my mother is in the hospital as she's sick, possibly because of a stomach virus, or food poisoning (hopefully not something worse). So unless she gets better by the time Friday rolls around I doubt we'll be going to Revolution 6.
The last sentance sounded like if she gets better the trip is on.

Best wises to your mom.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So guys, what would you say to having a small tournament either on the 22nd or 29th of this month?
It'd be nice to get everyone together, and I kinda sorta want to try and get something going.

Relaying back to the fundraiser thing I gotta do, I can host something up at my place on either of those days. Could probably provide some snacks or some hot dogs or what have you as well, and I could just run a venue fee that would go towards the fundraiser itself.

I already talked to Big Boss about it in concerns to his idea, and we've more or less ironed out what we wanna do for the remainder of the year up until December, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on the idea of the tournament in October. :applejack:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I graduate the first weekend in December, and my exams are the next week. Honestly December doesn't work well for me at all as far as tournaments go. November is probably gonna be my last month I can travel to Texas tournaments.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Chris, dibs on a spot if the tourney is on the 29th. The 22nd is parents day for UT.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Chris, dibs on a spot if the tourney is on the 29th. The 22nd is parents day for UT.
Oh snap, I forgot about that.

I can go to either one because my parents are coming to visit in Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom