• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I should be able to get you one boss, idk about soon though cause I have alot of bills coming up, if not then for sure when I get paid again. You could borrow mine until then if you want, ive only used it once. I wont be using it anytime soon lol I have to many other games im catching up on, plus Catherine coming out. Brawl is dead again right now.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I guess he's trying to say Eagle is from Earth Kingdom, which isn't right. He's from Green Earth.

Who wants to play Rhythm Heaven Wii with me?

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I guess he's trying to say Eagle is from Earth Kingdom, which isn't right. He's from Green Earth.

I am still very confused.

Is is the game you showed me at Beros house? If it is, then I want to play :O

/filename
Reminds me of that one mini game where we had to dodge the bombs.
Everything exploded and everyone but me died.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I can see Green Earth being called Green Kingdom in EU or JP or whatever other language for AW, but I highly doubt Earth Kingdom is a viable thought.

OMG Rhythm Heaven Wii, I'd be down to game

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

I'm very aware that he's from Green Earth. T_T
My comedy must be too lowbrow for the rich SA people.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
@Beros, I'm pretty sure it's my white GC controller, I had *just* gotten it back from Tofer but since Jrugs and I were in a rush we kinda forgot it there.

I called Paw though to tell him to have Tofer give it to someone who would be going to the next tourney/smashfest so I could get it from them though...

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Still having my two month smash fest, Kyro and slush are currently over, and were about to head out to the pool if any one wants to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom