• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I watched it, it only screams "No! It can't Be!"

**** Zigsta!

EDIT - It seems like it's about to rain over here in Bandera due to the amounts of thunder and Rain a few miles I see away from my destination. Prepare yourselves SA! (Hopefully)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kay so, Thunder hit a transformer I guess. So No electricity, joy.
Also it rained hard for like 20 minutes and that's it... The sorrow of 20 minutes of rain while leaving with my Electricity.

Which also means my laptop will die in less then an hour and I won't be on anything until it's fixed.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Might head to SA to waste the day away, since there's also no AC and despite it raining it's still really hot.

Text or call me if anything happens while i'm in town... 830-688-2934

Nike.

Smash Hero
Keep your pants on, everyone lol

Btw, I'm uploading drunk falcon dittos and a half dozen drunk ganon challenges.
Hype.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I should've known when Nike started building forts halfway through the night was a sign.
Nike is just getting more and more

love

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Reminds me of the time I was so sleep deprived I made a hippo out of my pillows.
Except Nike was making a fort out of Pillows.

I still think the circuit event on the 20th is best...

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
So I have my house to myself from August 8th-12th. I was thinking about holding a HUGE smashfest along with a possibly house tournament during this time. I was originally planning to have it last into the next weekend and throw the tournament on the 13th but the 4th circuit event will be taking place that day.

I've talked to a few people that have shown alot of interest depending if they can free their schedules that week. I'm still working out the kinks but here's what I've gathered.

You guys can come at any point in the week. I'll be free and here that whole time. We'll have potentially 3-6 setups depending on what is brought. I have plenty of floor space that can hold up to 30ish people pretty comfortably. You'd need to bring pillow/sleeping bag/etc if possible. Then sometime that weekend Friday/Saturday morning make the drive to the 4th circuit event in San Antonio. I will be leaving Saturday morning so you guys are welcome to stay until that point.

I've talked to Sync, and he's going to try and gather a carpool from Houston including Gnes and Razer who have shown interest. Anybody from any area is welcome unless by some offchance that I kind of cap out on room which is unlikely.

We potentially have 3-5 days of high-caliber uninterrupted practice with 2 tournaments in a single week. Texas is such a strong state now, but there's so much we can still work on if you guys are in. If you guys are interested, start forming carpools here, and figure out what you can do.

-Dojo
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 days is pretty cool , Jrugs is kinda throwing a 2 month smashfest...

Jrugs

Smash Ace
^^ Ty Kyro, I defiantly want to go to Dojo's , well because it's freaking Dojo having a smashfest , (offering car pool if any one is interested btw)also just like kyro said Im still open for ever for Two months
and all parts of Texas are welcome!!!!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Anything going on kyro and jrugs? Ya'll msgd me this morning.

And yeah, mvc3 is pretty fun x3. Silly, but fun..so far. Been playing that and ssf4

:phone:

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
nemesis and vergil confirmed? eh, i may or may not get it. i still need to fix my ps3. ._.

last time: can anyone buy me a white gc controller offline? i'll pay you back + a few extra dollars next time i see ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom