• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
hey guys, yall know austins having a major Melee tourney April 23rd?

And by major I mean super major, we've got guys from Arizona coming, including AXE.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Not confirmed. :D Sorry to bust your bubble BrownLink, but Axe said Maybe, not yes. Ill try to get him to come, provided we get some transportation.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hey, if I get a response back. I need the address, or someone to point me in the right direction, and an estimated time that the SA crew will be at the hotel ;D

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
If you're talking about the address of the hotel we're staying at for WHOBO, I think he said:

10521 East Fwy
Houston, TX 77029

Lemme find the post.

EDIT: Oh my GOOOOOOOD, I'm never looking through tofer's posting history again. XD

Oh yeah lol oops here is the address.
10521 East Fwy Houston Texas 77029
Tofer, what time is SA getting to the hotel? So I know what time to head that way
I think we agreed to leave at 11.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Doubles

Bigb, kon vs cake, tyson and dojo

Cake tyson win.

Paw, slap vs noobs

Paw and slapa win

Espy and prime lose to Dphat and redhalberd

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Coney beats nike 2-0

Atmsk beat gnes 2-1

Shugo beats espy 2-0

Trela beats mvd 2-0

Ally beats trela 2-1 trela reversed 3stock ally game 1

Razer beats adhd 2-0

Dojo beats atmsk 2-0

Tyrant beats espy 2-0

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN OR ARE THINKING ABOUT COMING TO THE FORT WORTH CLASSIC!​

I have a few items to note as your one month warning passes. So pay attention and everything will work out smoothly.

1. If you regually read the Facebook group, 'The Core', you would have noticed that I have proposed some changes to the Fort Worth Classic ruleset for both Brawl and Melee. These changes are scheduled to take effect AFTER THIS tournament takes place. This is solely because I want to "kick the tires" on BBR 3.0 before any solid debate about changes takes place.

2. If you do attend this tournament, please have ready to pay for your fees bills in denominations of $5 and $10. I will have limited cash on hand for both security and financial reasons so I can't be breaking $20 bills.

3. Our "Beat the Pro", Dark Geese, has decided what games that he will use in the big cash pot challenge. I can reveal a few of them here. KOF XI, KOF 2k2 UM, KOF 98 UM, and NGBC all of them for the PS2 format. If you don't bring a proper controller for the event, I have one stick of questionable quality and one DS2 available to loan. Please bring them back to me personally when you are done with it.

4. Here is the tenative schedule for the tournament: *
09:00 - Set up the Venue and Registration fees will be collected throughout the morning.
12:00 - Brawl Singles Pools start(if necessary), Beat the Pro Challenge Starts
14:00 - Super Street Fighter 4 Bracket starts Followed immediately by Marvel vs. Capcom 3
15:30 - Brawl Singles Bracket start, Melee Singles start
17:00 - Brawl Doubles start
18:30 - Mid/Low tier Brawl Singles start
19:00 - Item Standard Play Brawl Singles start
19:30 - Mid/Low Tier Brawl Doubles start
GTFO and go home!

* This schedual is reliant on whether or not enough people register for Brawl Singles to have pools(16-32)

Suspect

Smash Hero
Some info on mizuumi-con would be grand

like what time brawl starts...if anyone is even hosting it anymore there

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm so freaking glad that Nike won that match against that Peach when those WC guys were being ****s.

Good job, Nike. ^_^

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
ohohohohoo i forgot, nike i forgot my pillow and blanket in your trunk, i'll get them....eventually.

good stuff zigsta :o

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Mizuumi Con: March 26th

Espy, please reserve this spot on the calender.

Badges: $12
All games: $5 to enter. Teams, if it happens, will be $10 per team. Bomberman will be $1 per person, winner take all.

I'm going to be contacting whoever I'm going to give a badge in exchange for setups/volunteering. I'm not going to give away badges as freely as before. We should be pretty good on setups without having to get everyone to bring in a ton of setups like before.

Of course, we'll be needing CRTs and Wii's for smash. If anyone has PS3s or 360s with SSF4, MvC3, or any other fighting games, we can take those too.

Other TVs can used for the fun stuff, like Naruto, Bleach, or Bomberman, Halo FFA, things like that.

So far here's the tentative schedule. We won't be able to go too late, much like last year, so I'm not going to go overboard.

Mizuumi Con Game Room Schedule (Tentative)

3 pm: Super Smash Bros Brawl 1v1
4 pm: Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360 and PS3)
5 pm: Super Street Fighter IV (360 and PS3)
5:30 pm: Soul Calibur IV/Tekken/Whatever we get 8 entries for (PS3)
6 pm: Super Bomberman 2 on SNES

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i'll bring a full setup.

theres not going to be teams? the only reason we didn't get to finish last year is cause there was like only 3 setups. We've been good at supplying a surplus amount of setups at recent events. Not to mention stingy people (there are alot of them) in SA will bring full setups instead of paying $12 for a badge.

wait nvm, just actually read your post in stead of only looking at the schedule.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike said he most likely wouldn't be going to Mizumi on account of lack of money.
Unless he's completely unable to supply $5 and a TV+Brawl, I doubt that'd be a valid excuse. >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom