• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush loves Deino because it's a dino.

At any rate, if you need a Shelmet, I'll give you mine. Gimme' your friend code again.
Mine's 1935 9973 7313.
I still don't understand why a Shelmet must be traded for a Karrablast to get a Escavalier and vice versa for an Accelgor.
Anyways 1291-7566-8364
And I love Deino cause of the Dark typing and cause of it being both brutal and goddamn cute with the barking motions

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Escavalier is ***. Unless you're trickrooming.

Baron, watch it. It's a sign.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Slush, didn't realize you had responded. I'll be in the WiFi room for another 15 minutes if you wanted to trade. Your Karrablast for my Shelmet?

Nike.

Smash Hero
I am not going to call you another 6 times Nike.
Check in is at 3 and check out is at 11.
You never called me once today.
If your talking about the Megafox smashfest, then you weren't calling to tell me what time check in is.
(Btw, I called back as soon as I checked my phone and saw the missed calls that morning and didn't see the others til you guys showed up, I didn't ignore you guys purposely).
Asked you that night and you said you didn't know yet and would check.
So I'm here asking a few days later.

Stop being an ******* to me Tofer.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
You never called me once today.
If your talking about the Megafox smashfest, then you weren't calling to tell me what time check in is.
I am not talking about today, I was talking about yesterday.
I called you trying to tell you about the check in time but you never answered.
I said I was not going to call you another 6 today because I am not going to call you and not have you answer the phone.
But it's whatever, you have the times now so it is done.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Just so yall know.

ATTENTION! Anybody who is driving to/putting a car at WHOBO 3 PLEASE READ this!!!!

If you park your car at Anime Matsuri/WHOBO 3 you will be charged a fee of 20$ per day that covers you from the 17th-20th(thurs-sun). Go to the link below and print out the Voucher so that you get a 10$ discount per day on parking. Bring the voucher with you and present it to the person who charges you for parking. If you have already bought a hotel room IN THE WHOBO 3 VENUE then you will not have to pay any fee for parking(make sure you have your hotel receipt as proof). This means parking is very limited so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE carpool and show up as early as possible or you may need to park down the street.

http://www.animematsuri.com/ParkingVoucher.pdf

Get your voucher HERE^^^^^^^^

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
@tofer:We can all just split that too duh.

@ turbo so I heard you won like 25$ in mm at megafox house. WTF! Then why didnt you mm me! Jerk!

j/k

Santi

Smash Lord
Guess he knew the kid wasnt a threat until the gentle giant struck lol

Also Nike just saw your text. I have no clue. They are losing 1st round anyways :/

Nike.

Smash Hero
Was talking about UTSA. They play tmrw at 5:30 and was curious if UTSA was hosting a big pep rally to watch the game somewhere on campus.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Haha, was just trolling from before. And I wouldn't want to watch that game with a pep rally crowd, they'll get killed by 40. :(

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

CAUSE THAT'S WHERE BABIES COME FROM!
...If I didn't like MLP x10 more then Pokemon, this would be my Avatar and Title. Cause that Hat makes Deino look more and more like a hitman.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Umm... I forgot to say "thank you" for that last smashfest, so thank you!
Special thanks to:

- MegaFox for hosting. You REALLY live up to your reputation as a smart player, and thank you for humoring me when I was screwing around in teams. ^^;

- MegaFox's family for the cupcakes. They were tasty.

- KoN! for teaching me that I really need to learn to play against Diddy without getting irritated.

- Paw for his delicious Olimar. I had fun Fair spiking it with my Snake over and over and later Dair spiking it with Kirby.

- Espy and KPrime for playing the comic foils when I teamed with Joel. Hi-larious.

- Suspect for that Arrested Development gif.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Umm... I forgot to say "thank you" for that last smashfest, so thank you!
Special thanks to:

- MegaFox for hosting. You REALLY live up to your reputation as a smart player, and thank you for humoring me when I was screwing around in teams. ^^;

- MegaFox's family for the cupcakes. They were tasty.

- KoN! for teaching me that I really need to learn to play against Diddy without getting irritated.

- Paw for his delicious Olimar. I had fun Fair spiking it with my Snake over and over and later Dair spiking it with Kirby.

- Espy and KPrime for playing the comic foils when I teamed with Joel. Hi-larious.

- Suspect for that Arrested Development gif.

Ill be glad to help you practice that match up next smash fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom