• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Save some scissoring for at the con, I'm not gonna be at your hotel. :(
Profound sadness :<

But no matter, there's plenty to go around

Haha so true, nothing wrong with a little gorillas beating up a few things. Especially the smash scene speaking of which check this vid out

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/711024/up-b-forget-you-parody-about-super-smash-brothers/
The gorilla was the only animal that could sufficiently describe the primal rage that I feel

How many cubes are visible in a rubik's cube of 'n' cubes?
n^9

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
suspect is heading over if anyone wants to chill again today. i'll be checking up on the boards more frequently this time. smash bras, poke her mom, and any other games welcome.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
suspect is heading over if anyone wants to chill again today. i'll be checking up on the boards more frequently this time. smash bras, poke her mom, and any other games welcome.
kk, I'll see about going over for a bit, part of my family is having a bbq and I want to stop by for a while and it's around your area :3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Bored, So I switched Vanilluxe with Weavile and remember halfway from training it to level 65 already that I don't have the TM for Brick Break. Cause of it being Autumn for all of us... we don't have the power to get it till winter in Icirrus City.
As for switching Ferrothorn, I narrowed it down to either Heracross, Mienshao, or Lucario.

Just a change in team for defeating the Pokemon League the second time, rather then having the same six from last time.

Suspect

Smash Hero
man i need to level up more so i can play slush

or wait until someone makes us teams via AR

not breeding ish

leaving in like 10 min boss

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bored, So I switched Vanilluxe with Weavile and remember halfway from training it to level 65 already that I don't have the TM for Brick Break. Cause of it being Autumn for all of us... we don't have the power to get it till winter in Icirrus City.
Weird. I got my Brick Break no problem.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Weird. I got my Brick Break no problem.
Then I must've mistaken the item to the left of the Pokemon Center as Brick Break, time to search the town again.

EDIT: Sure enough, An old lady I didn't notice the first few times in the Pokemon center, Only times I went in there was to sell stuff to the old man. That Comet Shard is so good... $60000

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The way I am with pokemon is basically being sorta unique, Since the Elite Four (Except the champion) added two new pokemon each from different generations I started thinking for a few hours on what pokemon should replace this Grass/steel type Ferrothorn. I first thought Heracross or Lucario.

But after awhile I decided to say "**** it Weavile is good enough" and thought of having a Escavalier. Just need to evolve a Karrablast now... Someone catch a Shelmet and i'll see if I can login to Wifi so I can get this over with.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Slush loves Deino because it's a dino.

At any rate, if you need a Shelmet, I'll give you mine. Gimme' your friend code again.
Mine's 1935 9973 7313.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom