• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Lmao @ Prime.

And Espy, you know how my time works. If I don't sleep, the new day doesn't start until sunlight.

Best song ever:

"Won't you take our black *****, out of here?
Won't you take our black *****, out of here?
Won't you come save us Catcher, and kill all these crackers?
Come take our black *****, out of here.

Sing this mutha****a' now!"

Better link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDuITiNBAOA&feature=related

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I've been looking for some good players to play with to get some experience. I'm pretty new to the competitive side of brawl, so any players I can play will be cool.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That video.. I remember someone posting that on the "Best vids for each characters" ****storm came up about those 9 Bairs. Nike had to jump in and tell them it was friendlies, since they were overreacting for I think two pages.

About this amarillo tournament, might go if I get a carpool spot :awesome:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I heard from someone that your one of the best, if not the best, pika in town.
He's not. Whoever said that lied. We just tell him and sandbag vs. him to make him feel better.

SA needs to get their events together so I can request off work one day and go to one. I promise I won't bring Trela this time!

Nike.

Smash Hero
I was finalizing it for Dec11 til Xyro put HOBO there -_-

Nikefest 3 will be 2010 for sure. Might have an epic smashfest (2.3) before new years. I need a date from everyone though.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
He's not. Whoever said that lied. We just tell him and sandbag vs. him to make him feel better.

SA needs to get their events together so I can request off work one day and go to one. I promise I won't bring Trela this time!
No, bring Trela. :evil:

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Btw! San antonio totally needs to come to DMT 4.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11721698#post11721698
We got Dallas (fogo, denti, ect...), New Mexico, lubbock, Amarillo, and from what skekasaurus said we have a few from SA coming. Skekasaurus, you said you could give some people a ride up didnt you?
Yes sir, I can give about another 3 people a ride, and if my homie doesn't go I can give 4 other people a ride.

I just joined the san antonio thread, and have barely started meeting the local players here. So I can't promise I can convince a lot of people to go, but I can say for sure that I'm at least bringing one other person. :p

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Yes sir, I can give about another 3 people a ride, and if my homie doesn't go I can give 4 other people a ride.

I just joined the san antonio thread, and have barely started meeting the local players here. So I can't promise I can convince a lot of people to go, but I can say for sure that I'm at least bringing one other person. :p
awesome. sa really needed another wheelman. which players have you met already?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I have never faced a Lucario main before, and Yoshi mains say he's 65:35, aside from Yoshi's not being able to kill him. I'd like to see what Yoshi can atleast do.
Bring Trela, I request Friendlies.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Hahaha none. :p Like I said I just joined the competitive side of brawl, still fairly new to everything. But I've befriended a few people, just gotta start talking to them now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, don't forget that we have Suspect's Gamelot tournament on the 15th of January too.
I'd like to visit North Texas for that DMT event. It's not like we haven't been to a chunk of HOBOs, anyways.

In any case, yup.

I need to update the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom