• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
The X-men Arcade game is out now on psn, 6 player online

Me
Prime
Max10n
Paw
Boss
...NEED ONE MORE

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That terribad arcade game isn't worth the cash.
At all.

Also, you guys suck. I have nothing to do at all tonight. I'm bored~
;-;

Suspect

Smash Hero
wow, i just beat it after getting it like 30min ago >_>

so fun tho, just really short. Actually got up 6 people playing online at one point, people kept leaving and joining a game me and some other person played through. Only thing that sucks is that you have infinite chances, making it to easy of a game.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Someone get me this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TtIYbT-giY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TtIYbT-giY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I can be your hero babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I can take away the paiiiiiin. I will stand by you forEVAAAAAAAAAA

YOU
CAN
TAKE

MY BREATH AWAY.

i.. can be... your hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom