• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Smash Ace
did you ever play modern warfare 2?
of course. i really disliked the maps, but it was aiight. nothing that got me hooked. i LOVED MW1.

as for WoW, i played it like 4 or so months ago and i couldn't really balance it and brawl so i stopped playing for brawl. i was good at WoW lol i should've just stuck with that and went to MLG for arena >_> i bet i would've went further. i **** at any sort of RPG.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
wow was invitation only, and i'm pretty sure you werent even close to high enough to be considered >_>

i was ******** good at wow, then blizzard stopped caring and being original. the games gone so downhill its terrible

that and my computer died and i couldnt play anymore :D :D

Laurel

Smash Ace
your mom, *****

i know it was invitation only, i'm saying maybe if i stuck with it i could've gotten somewhere loool

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

Does Niddo seriously search Safari for that? Safari and Mac's are ****. I use FireFox for the features, and Chrome for the speed.
Oh, FireFox isn't bad by any means. I just see no reason at all to use it over Safari. I like having multiple webpages automatically updating within smaller windows so I can check to see if there is anything new without actually going to that website too much.

And I was testing to see if that annoying MLG thingy earlier today would go away if I went to the regional boards.

Macs > PC. To the point that one of the people who worked on Windows 7 admitted they were inspired by Mac when they made it. :troll:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Why is Niddo back from the dead and trying to get everyone to drink the Apple Kool-aid?

The only reason Macs "don't get viruses" is because nobody gives a damn about them. Hackers have many more important things to steal or **** up because 99 percent of the world uses PCs.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My first picture didn't, and my second one insinuated it, but doesn't prove it at all.
Make more sweeping generalizations plz.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So I might be there around xmas or new years, thoughts?
OMG. Loko's gonna' be SA's xmas present?

Why is Niddo back from the dead and trying to get everyone to drink the Apple Kool-aid?

The only reason Macs "don't get viruses" is because nobody gives a damn about them. Hackers have many more important things to steal or **** up because 99 percent of the world uses PCs.
Kyle... is actually very right. XD

Hackers only design for PC's because they're so commonplace. Don't get me wrong, Mac's do stuff. PC's are designed to be played with though, right down to their very core.

no cloths equals naked even with fur :p get graped again thanks

this conversation is over
So every furry that isn't wearing clothes, you see as naked? Good God man, you might be furrier than most. :p

And for that matter, neither Espy or I posted a picture that was designed to be sexual. They're merely good drawings, and I picked mine because it best conveyed what a fox is.

Tofer's pic was clearly designed as a ***** though. XD

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

^this should more than suffice in a response to all this.

And sure, i can be a present o: ...

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

More like about 75% of the world uses PCs, and that percent drops each year.

And there are a select few viruses for Macs out there (for example, that trojan virus that is attached to an illegal torrant copy of MS Office for Mac. No clue why you would have to download something that basic, but apparently people do). But it takes more time to make a virus for Mac than PC. Gotta change the coding for the entire thing.

Oh, I'm sure if Macs were on equal footing with PC for number of uses, there would be viruses for it. Still less than PC though.

PC's are designed to be played with though, right down to their very core.
Seeing how much stuff I have replaced in this computer due to it being 6 years old and taking quite a beating over the years, I'm going to have to say that Macs are on the same boat there.

Aaaaaaand I'm thinking I might not be able to afford WHOBO3 due to the fact the grass is growing twice as slow as it did last year. >_> Any local tournaments coming up soon, or is Dec. still empty?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No December tourneys that I know of. This is pretty much a relaxed month.

And of course Macs can be modified, but if you're planning on programming and becoming involved with running computers and setting up small local networks and building your own equipment, PC is the way to go man.

The AK47 is one of the greatest weapons ever invented because the thing can be assembled for basically 20$, and it was more reliable than our M16's for the longest time. Cars/Guns/Electrical Equipment/Modern Machinery: All of them are as effective as they are because they're modular in nature, and anyone can take pieces apart and build them as they see fit.

Not that a Mac can't have the same feature, but Macs are way too specialized, and will be useless in that sense until Apple stops being some kind of Open Source Hate Machine.

But hey, I'm biased as hell, so take my opinion as such. XD
Steampunk is a style Apple has never catered to. :(

I like the way Niddo argues though. :D

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
No December tourneys that I know of. This is pretty much a relaxed month.
Are you talking about local tournaments only? Cause Hobo is this weekend and Phase X is next weekend... Come to Phase!! =D haha

As for the Mac vs PC argument i prefer PC over Mac but I also believe that the reason why there are not so many viruses on macs and there are so many on PC is because
1. more people use PC than Mac so these viruses would affect a larger amount of people if released on PC than on Mac.

2. PC has been out waaaaaaaaay longer than macs have so a lot of people who make these viruses (if im not mistaken), are used to the coding for PCs and not macs so it's unfamiliar to them. (this goes back to #1 because less people use macs)

The Mac is still new to a lot of people compared to how long PCs have been around so once those numbers of people on Macs & PCs starts to tip in the Mac's favor(if it ever does) more and more viruses will start coming out on Macs. This is just my opinion, i'm PC biased too :p

Nike.

Smash Hero
WoW has stolen the past 2 weeks from me :)

Mac's > PC, as far as hardware

But the way Apple teases everyone forces me to go PC.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nike, you fell for the trap. :(

See, the thing about WoW: It's perfect. Once you start playing, you can never stop.

Now, stop discussing Macs and PCs and discuss whether or not Ciara is sexy. I need to gauge what people think about her. XD

Laurel

Smash Ace
ciara is a beastly creature

i'm not even going to get started on the pc vs mac debate

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Never mind, just saw it. OMG. This ****'s hilarious.

Holy balls, she thinks she's Nikki Minaj. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom