• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
We should do something, Prime's right. lol

Anyways, guys, listen up real quick. While Nike and the PR Panel work on finishing the PR, I wanna' do a little experiment about where you guys would rank each other. I'd like it if everyone could PM me a list of their own personal view on who's the Top 10 in SA. You're PM'ing it, and I won't share the results other than the Grand Totals, so just give me the list of what you honestly feel the skill is of everyone.

Ya'll better do it as soon as you can too, since everyone is so quick to complain about the PR.

So please just PM me what you think the PR should look like.

Edit: Quick Addendum, inactivity doesn't matter to me right now. Just give me a list on who you think are the 10 best brawlers and in what order.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Alright, I've got 6 lists so far, the rest of you, hurry up already. If we get at least 6 more, I'll give you guys the results, which in turn, will give you stuff to talk about that isn't furry. We all know how much you guys love that.

Random Edit: Behold the Bearded Arcanine. He's cute because he reminds me of Ganon.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
**** Macs and PCs. They both get p0rn.

**** Ciara. She's ugly.

**** WC. Their trash-talk is tasteless.

**** the PR. 007 villain theme FTW.

**** Miley Cyrus on drugs. Slu t.

**** Paw's mom. Sounds good to me.

That is all.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
We should do something, Prime's right. lol

Anyways, guys, listen up real quick. While Nike and the PR Panel work on finishing the PR, I wanna' do a little experiment about where you guys would rank each other. I'd like it if everyone could PM me a list of their own personal view on who's the Top 10 in SA. You're PM'ing it, and I won't share the results other than the Grand Totals, so just give me the list of what you honestly feel the skill is of everyone.

Ya'll better do it as soon as you can too, since everyone is so quick to complain about the PR.

So please just PM me what you think the PR should look like.

Edit: Quick Addendum, inactivity doesn't matter to me right now. Just give me a list on who you think are the 10 best brawlers and in what order.
i dont need to pm i aint scared ill post here

what the new PR would be if i had a choice :p

1espy
2kprime
3nike
4megafox/paw
5^
6KoN!
7slush
8pyle
9juj
10bigboss

please discuss we need to something to talk about:cool:

@sus your pic lmao

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Suspect, I don't know why, but I watched that full thing. XD

Also, gimme' your PR vote. You know you don't do anything after work anyways.

And that's fine if you want everyone to know your vote KoN, but it's more of a unified thing if everyone submits anonymously. lol

No big deal though. You do have to pick one person for 4 and one for 5 though. :p

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Suspect, I don't know why, but I watched that full thing. XD

Also, gimme' your PR vote. You know you don't do anything after work anyways.

And that's fine if you want everyone to know your vote KoN, but it's more of a unified thing if everyone submits anonymously. lol

No big deal though.
actually i just read the last part, you know about who the 10 best are no matter inactivity so i think i will pm that list to you

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lol, alright then, fine by me!

That brings the total to 8. Still waiting on you other lazy bums. :p

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
For the theme, you guys should get 1 vote from everyone, put all the suggestions in a bowl/hat/whatever and just pick it randomly.

Lol @ the dead interview system.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Didn't take me more than 2 minutes. Maybe 3. Remember, everyone's got pretty much the same top 5. lol

Big Boss, that idea's a little too random though. :p

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
1espy
2kprime
3nike
4morningstar
5megafox