• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'll be there in half an hour, just gotta stop at Pappas BBQ for a potato.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ah dang, I just checked google maps and its gonna be like a 7 hour round trip and I have no gas.

And no car.

edit: I think im still gonna go get a potato

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Also no rides when right now the only people that can drive others is Beros and Karl.
Following people who'd need rides if they wanted to go.
Me
Espy
K Prime
Paw (?)

Tofer mite get a ride from Cody, audino. Megafox gets rides from Megasis, Suspect drives, dunno what was KoN's thing with needing a ride from beros, did he lose his car or something?
Nike can drive and stuff, but no job so no money to be constantly going left and right, that and helotes lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I know it's not, but part of me continues to wish that gif was from a new Black Lagoon season. :applejack:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill be living in Helotes also as of Friday but not sure how deep in Helotes Nike is. Ill be right by that football field on the access road. I dont mind going to Valdens to chill if he plays melee on one of my days off.

Nike always has money, his parents are white.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
my car is fine i just didnt feel like driving all the way to utsa and finding the venue (that place is huge). so i decided to let my brother use my car for work and ride with beros. i paid him gas too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
November 23rd?
Well, I can tell you straight up that 80% of San Antonio ain't making that one. :applejack:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Valdens, I think my parents would rather meet you in person then talk to you over the phone. Next time you host a Fest and if I can convince one of them to take me and meet you in person there would you be ok with that instead?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
100%?
Didn't he move a little outside of San Antonio? Or at least I thought he talked about it last Ooples.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You moved to Hidden Lake, Suspect? My best friend and my girlfriend both live there so I frequent the area. That and Boston's Pub is the greatest thing since toilet paper was invented.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Valdens, I think my parents would rather meet you in person then talk to you over the phone. Next time you host a Fest and if I can convince one of them to take me and meet you in person there would you be ok with that instead?
Yup, that's totally fine. I'll even put out Christmas lights and decorations so it looks like we're especially holly jolly nice people

Suspect

Smash Hero
You moved to Hidden Lake, Suspect? My best friend and my girlfriend both live there so I frequent the area. That and Boston's Pub is the greatest thing since toilet paper was invented.
The Montecito. Like 3 seconds down the street next to sonic. Living alone so can will visit me.

Nike.

Smash Hero
So you guys remember that big tv I had upstairs at my old house. Well, trying to get rid of it.

Anybody want buy it for $20?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
9 year old dog killed and actually feeling emotions.
Let's do something to cheer me up after this dumb jury duty please, I'll even play brawl without saying it's **** and more than just one or two doubles matches ; ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom