• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
and mimgrim - emphasize one more time that my wife and I are Straight as an arrow responsible ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY. If I spoke with them on the phone I am 100% certain you could come to the smashfest tomorrow (if it happens)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Suspect, you still gonna tail for UTSA tomorrow?

Edit: Valdens, you have an address ready? Maybe my carpool might stop by after the campus tourney ends around 5PM. The original plan was to crash at Slush's but I'll see what their decision is first.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Thought my family would come today and use the last of my money on card for stuff they need and what I need. Doin' that tomorrow tho, valdens sounds better tho just to see where it's at and such.

Valdens

Smash Ace
4822 Galewood Avenue.

I think I'm gonna come to the UTSA tournament and just have everyone over afterwards. Do I need to like their Facebook page or something to attend?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Wow that's a far move from the Sea World area. At least it's in the same direction as going to UTSA from home, but going further than that.
Otherwise looks simple to get to by 1604.
Espy and Slush expressed interest, I'll have to ask KoN as well.
If we go, how long we stay depends on when my riders have to leave (or at most overnight for me)

Edit: and no, you don't have to. There's no mandatory registration, but he host said he appreciates a head count by the Attending List
Edit edit: I must've read that wrong. In order to "FB Attend" you have to be a member of the UTSA eSports FB group to get that option

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
A'ighzzzzz

Apparently Slush can't make it anymore cause paperworks for jury duty
But Trising may be riding now

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think we might be going to Valden's new place to hang out. He lives pretty close to your area, actually. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Guess I'll start heading out now, be at Espy's in 10, then KoN's in 20 afterwards

Valdens

Smash Ace
Yep. 4822 Galewood Avenue, Wendy and I are in a house now.

I think I might skip the UTSA tourney and just clean up for the smashfest.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'm gonna go ahead and say people should come at 5:30 to line up with those who'll be getting here from the UTSA tournament. A little earlier or whatever is fine just let me know at 509-844-6977. Gonna go grab food soon.

If a couple people could bring setups too that'd be great. We already have 2 HD's and a CRT here so we should be good on TVs

Zhea

Smash Ace
Might be barking up the wrong tree right now, but uh... Hosting a melee and pm smash fest at my place right now if people are down.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'll just try again tomorrow night.

Anyone want to Smash tomorrow? My place, same ****. I bought food and snacks for people so I need to get rid of them -_-

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
ya sorry about that Valdens. Tomorrow some of us can do it maybe. But definitely can't Tuesday/Wednesday. Sleep early Tuesday, Wake up around 7 to say guilty or not guilty for 2-10 hours.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Sorry bout that Valdens, something came up for KoN so I had to drop him off further away from your place

and home was closer >:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
it was the TO's first tournament.

its was fun though. there is a lot of brawl player at utsa. hopefully they start playing more they seemed eager to learn and werent discouraged by espy stomping them.

one pika quick attacked cancelled so there is potential.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There were two P:Mers there that were pretty good too. They gave me some trouble, and I can see that Lucario giving Nike issues too.

And oh my ****ing god that trailer. Combine that with the fact that I learned yesterday that we're getting TWO episodes of MLP...
That Saturday is going to be the best Saturday of my life. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Espy couldn't Melee because we could only participate in 2 events total
Espy: Brawl and P:M
KoN: Brawl and Melee
CCCM: Brawl and P:M
Beros: Brawl and Melee

Muhz is actually in a few of my classes, I knew he dealt with Brawl Minus but I didn't knew he learned a technical Pika. He told me he was following after ESAM's videos.
Out watching the UTSA Roost's brawl group whenever I check it, Ameos and his ROB is the best out of them.
I lost a lot of motivation VS that arrow-camping Pit on the laggy TV. That was also when it had to become 4-stocks best of 1 due to time. He picked FD and I couldn't counterpick stage.
They have potential if they had been with the scene.

Melee-wise, there was a CF and a Falco that seemed to know what they're doing: Short Hop Knees, Tech Chase Knees, guaranteed FSmashes, Shine-Pillar but haven't grasped the idea of adjusting to players DI'ing out of it. A bit disappointed that my rusty as **** Sheik made it to finals with KoN.

Watching P:M was crazy though. Saw all matches that Lucario played. **** was so fancy and mobile that I was surprised that he chose Brawl instead of Melee as his second event. It was mostly Ganons and CF though so I didn't get to see this Ivysaur used to its `potential`.

===

After Twi-melting ov er EG and Espy oozing all over 'ticia Addams made for some passionate thoughts to sleep on
My body now leading up to that Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom