• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
meanwhile, thousands of people in the philippines are dead/homeless due to typhoon

but the 9 year old dog :crying:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
my feels for my fellow brethren
except they're on another island

Family has The Filipino Channel (TFC) for news and such
Followed by silly children skits

and Filipino Minute to Win It

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yup, that's totally fine. I'll even put out Christmas lights and decorations so it looks like we're especially holly jolly nice people

Now the next question I have is that since you said you are going to try and hold Fess weekly and the first one you tried to host was on Friday, will it be on Friday again? As if it is Friday I won't be able to make it, because my mom shouldn't be doing a lot of driving.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably never. The next "tournaments" anybody can hope for is maybe Mizumicon 7 around March and if Smash 4 isn't out by then, San Japan 7 in August.
Or if Kyle still does those Subway fight night then again another tournament during Summer maybe.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No problem. Lemme just grab a couple hundred bucks from my money vault. You know, the vault where I keep my mountains of money. :applejack:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I mean everyone who plans on getting one of the new consoles should get a pc instead. I've been hearing a lot of bad things about both the xbone and ps4.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Daniel and josh each built one cost them over a grand each. Then every few year you have to upgrade the graphics card. It's just to expensive for me to do.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PCs are high maintenance too. Besides, there are zero games that I care for on the PC besides League.

Doesn't matter to me though. I'll be sitting back without a next gen console until Smash 4 comes out. :applejack:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
You don't need to spend a grand to build a pc that's just as powerful as the xbone/ps4. Also, pc has free online and cheaper games.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I've just been too lazy to learn how to build one but I still want to. Will still get a ps4 to have also though, but later on after I see how things go with it. You may hear bad things but remember its just now coming out. Give them time.

How can you love xbox but say pc is not your cup of tea? lol

and i want to play this

Suspect

Smash Hero
KoN mentioned pcs being over a grand each for Josh and Daniel.

also, the money spent on an X1+Live could probably be enough for a good gaming pc.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well as long graphics don't get another exponential leap in which 2010 games barely run on 2004 computers.
Shouldn't be as bad getting a decent computer (more than average, less than a dedicated gaming) in the long run.
But then again I know nothing -- my brother usually handles this ****.

I think my brother's Asus laptop was between 500~700. Forced Windows 8 though which apparently ****s up with DR2:Off the Records graphics.

Or we just go to a Lan center. Which apparently is lazily mislabeled on Potranco. Then the one on Culebra turned full Asian restaurant. None near the Sea World Area.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I don't like all the maintenance that comes with owning a good pc. So ill stick with consoles. If I was to build one why build a cheap one, I would go all out too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So are we legitimately just not doing anything this weekend or something? I'm bored. :applejack:

Refort610

Smash Cadet
I waited in line with a friend of mine (intentional) for ps4 midnight release. It looks pretty on TV, lots better than the previous consoles.

Also saw a MLP Twilly themed car there. Sorry Beros couldn't get pic of it since friend wanted to rush back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom