• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend
My place this weekend

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My Little Pony Season 4's two part premiere and Doctor Who 50th Anniversary. **** any and every iteration of Smash Bros. on that day.

We need rides to Valdens if anyone wants to do stuff tomorrow. Looking at Beros and John the most here because they are the only means that half of us get to go anywhere at all.

Also food guys. FOOD.

:applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I may not be free to leave this weekend -- Family needs my laborious hands in taking out furniture to donate and then rotating furniture downstairs to upstairs.
Else I'd have to leave at night if the family doesn't movie night, but leave before Sunday sunset cause I should be doing my homework.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tofer did you see the time zone differences? The Doctor Who special comes out at like, 1PM here. :applejack:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
i'm hoping someone can secure a weekly venue again. I miss the regular scheduled meetings to play smash. I can't say I'm exactly comfortable invading the homes of the people here.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Never mind. parents are out shopping today and they don't think they will get back in time, espically since Galewood is like 47 mins away from where we live. Once again won't be able to attend. Oh well.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Unless beros can drive others too, only rides for people is basically John. Most you'll see is 7 max maibe.
John espy me, tofer showed interest I think(?) then if beros is able too 6, 7 being Nike if he goes to your place or just melee smashfest. But dunno distance from him to you so prolly not him going.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, Tsuteto here from the Utah SLC area. Our regional FGC Salt Fest is coming up! Here's some key information for y'all about Salt Fest currently:

*It'll be running on May 17th and 18th (That's a Saturday / Sunday)
*Pre-registration will start December 1st at $20. Essentially each month from there it will only go up, so get your tickets then (site will be updated that day to purchase tickets).
*It will probably be at the same exact location as last time.

It's still in early planning, so we are working out other aspects, such as whether smash will be over just one day or two, pot bonuses, smash entry fee, etc. More than happy to get information released as soon as that's set, but I'm going to just avoid speculation for now.

I'll be over seeing the Smash Bros competition for it this year, and wanted to get some opinions and what you'd like to see done for it competition wise. Essentially, I'd love to hear who's interested in:

*Melee Singles
*Melee Doubles
*Brawl Singles
*Brawl Doubles
*Project: M Singles
*Project: M Doubles

Let me know! I'll be checking back and stuff :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
No problem. I know some people go way out of their way, some people don't. Thanks for at least letting me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom