• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus @ Pound4

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Well...you're on his way, so maaaaaaaaaybe?

hahaha I don't think he's old enough...he's like 16 or something I think

well I hope you're able to make it to the activegamers one or Pat's house

you know it would be cool

pound 4?

pfft

pound 4 is so....far

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
hell yeah she does

EVERY GAME I PLAY I'M WORKING MY *** OFF

even when i'm not trying

but i love her for that

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il be there

unfortunately I'm not entering melee because of the money, but il be there on the melee only day (along with the other 2 days as im entering brawl) but i want tons of friendlies and MMs with everyone

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
^ so you going to be there all 3 days lol
going to take pics of all the Samus players there *no homo* and after that we should have a conference on why Samus don't place so high at major tourneys

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
going to take pics of all the Samus players there *no homo* and after that we should have a conference on why Samus don't place so high at major tourneys
Haha good stuff I'll stand out rocking my samus shirt and hat shirt has dobs on back so i'll be easy to find :)

rhan

Smash Hero
My job doesn't pay too well and my car is crap. But this is a while away still so I got enough time to get **** together.

Hopefully tips are good from now on...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I should be there all 3 days. Unless the only ride I can find REALLY doesnt wanna go on the one melee only day, but il guaranteed be there on the 2 brawl days.

Had0

Smash Cadet
I want to go to Pound 4, I'll see if Forward, Axe, and Tai can hook me up with a ride; because that would be pimp!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be at Pound 4 reppin' Samus to the fullest. We got this HugS!!! We're gonna **** at the Pat's House tournament together =)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I can't tell if that means you're teaming together or just both playing Samus in singles DJ, but either way **** it up!
And if you guys are teaming, I can't wait to see how the two smartest Sami in the country handle the double Samus team.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and HugS are definitely teaming and I'm gonna use Samus in singles as well. Samus has always been one of my mains for years but I didn't pick her as much as Bowser and Mario back then. I've been back to using her frequently again somewhat recently. Samus has always been my favorite character to play with too =)

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Deeznutzs will be there I just registered today. Jack you better be ready to power up everyday

Top Bottom