• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus @ Pound4

dangit, this has been on my mind for the last few days... it seems like such a good idea...

If memory serves me correctly, I was talking to Rohins and he said he'd registered already.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Depends on where life takes me by then.

I could be in Texas, poor and out of luck, or wealthy enough to travel and compete. Then again I may not even want to play smash! I could be on a project that requires my full attention at that time. I might still be in AZ struggling to do anything with my existence on Earth. I may be back in WV or who knows where else.

It's tough to say where I will be in 6 months, but I can only hope that I will be at Pound.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Being trolled by nes n00b >>>>> being naired by nes n00b.
But one of these days he's going to learn to combo troll into knee.
And then we're all doomed.

Corigames

Smash Hero
How do you get a green name?

What organization does that fall under.

Also, is there a Pound 4 scholarship? :3

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
aw poor corey

find a way to make yourself known outside of AZ and the samus boards

come to semi-big/big socal tournies

you're closer than norcal is haha

Corigames

Smash Hero
I have asked numerous times for rides to places... no one likes me. I don't know why; I don't even smell bad :(

Corigames

Smash Hero
Forward lives in Tuscon... unless that's on the way to SoCal, I don't think he's an option. And I didn't know Tai went places. Does he drive? Is he old enough to drive? :3

Top Bottom