• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus @ Pound4

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm going to Pound 4.

I main Samus collectively with Gdorf, and strongly main Peach and Marth beyond them.

But I'm exceptionally average at this game.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So you secondary Samus lol. Cant main 4 chars -_- At least I think you cant o.O
You would be surprised.

When I played Brawl(Addendum: Brawl is awful), I mained random. And did well.

I secondary Falco, Fox, Doc, Falcon, Link, M2, and Pichu.

Edit: Each character serves a specific purpose, whether to CP a character, or to work in tandem with a stage cp.

Pi

Smash Hero
Yea, I mained random in brawl as well because I didn't realize how bad samus was so I thought I was missing something as a player, and was juss trying out diff chars to see if I learned anything.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Brawl is laughably bad. I should stop playing it but I enjoy playing terrible games or something -_-

Meta Knight main :D

Pi

Smash Hero
The only think that would keep me playing brawl would be to prove to brawl people that it's easy to play.
I'm fairly certain that I could pick up a few chars and beat any people with the opposing mentality though
So I haven't played it in some time.

SudoChop

Smash Rookie
Sammy.

I shall be thar.. If you come Watty you can have my belt. (Yes this is I) And shes Dark Red/Purple not black.

Watty

Smash Lord
if ur at pound and i havent played u in samus dittos before imma **** u up

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I think I'm gonna play Samus against Darc. He's in my pool.

lol, my friend is in Hugs' pool.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
if ur at pound and i havent played u in samus dittos before imma **** u up
You're definitely not ****ing me up lol.

Every Samus main coming to this should play me so I can add them to my list of Samus players I've beaten. My list keeps growing although I've already beaten every top Samus player. I really want every Samus main to represent at Pound hardbody. Me, Hugs, Alukard and IHSB will do it for the world =)

Watty

Smash Lord
i get no respect silly fools

but ya DJ ill wax ur *** if thats what u really want. gotta teach ppl respect the hard way. tsk tsk tsk

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
i get no respect silly fools

but ya DJ ill wax ur *** if thats what u really want. gotta teach ppl respect the hard way. tsk tsk tsk
You don't gotta teach me respect when I already respect you =) I'm looking forward to getting waxed lol.

Watty

Smash Lord
rhan u may come for me but u shall not leave iwth my soul

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Stuff changed in my life long story short I will no longer be attending Pound 4
Good luck to Samus mains going Especially Hugs, Watty, DJN and IHSB

IHSB disappointed won't get to play you JMOAN is going in my place I'll ditto you possibly some point down the line.

SudoChop

Smash Rookie
Watty. You live down the street from me. I'm fairly confident ill destroy you in a ditto so shall we? Ill bring dippindots too and we'll have a merry ol' time.

Watty

Smash Lord
Watty. You live down the street from me. I'm fairly confident ill destroy you in a ditto so shall we? Ill bring dippindots too and we'll have a merry ol' time.
I moved papi i live like 15-20 minutes from u now

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Stuff changed in my life long story short I will no longer be attending Pound 4
Good luck to Samus mains going Especially Hugs, Watty, DJN and IHSB

IHSB disappointed won't get to play you JMOAN is going in my place I'll ditto you possibly some point down the line.
This saddens me =(

xbombr

Smash Ace
Samus combos are so ****. Especially when you start it from a homing extender grapple when they're standing on a platform.

Watty

Smash Lord
i hate to say situations have came up for me this past weekend i dont knwo if i will be able to attend or not either it will be last minute. Hopefully things turn out ok =(

Top Bottom