• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus @ Pound4

rhan

Smash Hero
And I was so hyped to play another Samus player since Coreygames.....

Watty, you don't wanna me cry..... don't cha??? :(

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
At Low % U-tilt -> dowmsmash combos cause U-tilt just stuns them. Lol two most broken/hated moves.
At low %s, though, utilt -> dtilt is way better because you can link it into an aerial or a platform techchase. Though I guess if you were by an edge dsmash might be better.

Pi

Smash Hero
by tumbling i mean stumbling on the ground
if you dair someone at 0 %
they kinda go up on 1 leg like they're bout to fall over
ya know?

Watty

Smash Lord
yall need to throw in some low percent upsmash combos on spacies

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
k

any further confirmation is welcome though
I've never been happier to be totally wrong. Just tested it in training mode, if you delay the dair on a character at low enough damage to not fall over or pop up, it stuns long enough to combo into utilt. BETTER YET, I got dair -> utilt -> dtilt -> fsmash to combo on a CF starting at 9%, a 4 hit 54% combo. Hell yes.

rhan

Smash Hero
That combo on Falcon just gave me a stiffy.... Just picture it in slow motion.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
It also combos into a dsmash or fsmash (as in dair -> utilt -> smash) on Sheik.
The only way I could be happier with this is if I could find some way to combo this into a grab, but regardless, this is awesome. Good **** backwards-thinking-man!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I was actually really wanting to go to this, but I don't have the money or time :cry:

But I would probably get pretty ***** anyways :chuckle:

rhan

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUT TO WATTY AND HUGS FOR BEING SO **** WITH SAMUS!!!!

Hugs: Playing you in DR.PP's room and watching you was a great experience. I learned so much about Samus from you that I need to put into my game.

Watty: Good **** in our pool. Sorry if I seemed like a douche after our matches/pool was over. Was just upset at myself on my performance. I was looking for you afterwards but couldn't find you.... Still GG's bro!

IHSB: I couldn't find you.... maybe next time?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
hugoS and jackhasspaceballs got to 3rd round pools i think

watty only got to 2nd round pools

i'm not counting DJ cuz i don't know if he went samus, or stayed samus...you know

those are the notable ones to me

sorry if i forgot anyone

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
I was cheering for the samus players to do well or win.......... was kinda dissapointed hopefully things will work out better later

melt87

Smash Cadet
What a misfortune... I saw Armada vs HugS (friendlies) and it was so close =\

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I only got to second round of pools. I had Vwins, Pydoyk, Husband, KM, WarriorKnight in my second round pool. I got ***** so bad, definitely was not in the best state of mind for playing (I dunno how I made it out of first round playing the way I did during pools LOL).

Watty - I was the black dude that randomly asked you if you were Watty at the fountains. Idk why but your reaction was making me crack up so much LOL. I wish I had asked for Samus dittos or something, totally didn't even see a single Samus match all weekend (probably would've helped my buttdookey playing).

resTy

Smash Champion
HugS' pool consisted of: SilentSpectre, Tope, Pakman, DJNintendo and Falcomist.
I can only see him realistically losing to SilentSpectre and Tope which I'm gonna assume he did.
Who else did he lose to? Anyone know the details either?

HugS™

Smash Lord
I lost to silent spectre and tope at first, then to pakman.

But no matter the result of me vs pakman, I wasn't making it out, because Falcomist managed to beat both SS and Tope.

I don't know if it was because of Norcal pulling a classic norcal to get its players out of pools or because falcomist was on fire that day.

Either way, I wasn't making it out. And alfredo's right, I still should have been able to.

resTy

Smash Champion
Sounds tough man.
Well, I hope you at least had fun XD.

Anyone know how SpaceBalls did?
I only know that HungryBox ransacked him in pools.

melt87

Smash Cadet

But no matter the result of me vs pakman, I wasn't making it out, because Falcomist managed to beat both SS and Tope.

I don't know if it was because of Norcal pulling a classic norcal to get its players out of pools or because falcomist was on fire that day.

Either way, I wasn't making it out. And alfredo's right, I still should have been able to.
No problem, man, next time you will surely do better ;) . Falcon mu it's a hard challenge.

Anyway i miss your videos, i can't exp without them ;___;

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Sounds tough man.
Well, I hope you at least had fun XD.

Anyone know how SpaceBalls did?
I only know that HungryBox ransacked him in pools.
Hbox laid down a beating on me, no lie.
I beat PC Chris' Fox, so he went Marth and I found out that if a Marth decides to not do anything stupid, I don't know what to do.
Marc and Warrior Knight weren't really a problem, fortunately I have Boozer experience or I probably would have dropped a game to WK.
Then it came down to me vs Shroomed for 3rd or 4th. I won the second game, but a combination of 1) **** pills 2) whoops I touched his shield, that's a free dsmash/grab 3) Shroomed is really good ensured his victory.

Also for the record, I feel like HugS would have made it to brackets if he had had my pool. While I would have sat in a corner in the fetal position crying if the reverse were true. Just saying.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

Your pool was crazy I'm friends with Pakman and he txted me when he beat you since he knows your one of my favorite players since I'm a Samus main. Was cheering for you tough break saw you give Scar the business on the Stream though.

Hbox laid down a beating on me, no lie.
I beat PC Chris' Fox, so he went Marth and I found out that if a Marth decides to not do anything stupid, I don't know what to do.
Marc and Warrior Knight weren't really a problem, fortunately I have Boozer experience or I probably would have dropped a game to WK.
Then it came down to me vs Shroomed for 3rd or 4th. I won the second game, but a combination of 1) **** pills 2) whoops I touched his shield, that's a free dsmash/grab 3) Shroomed is really good ensured his victory.

Also for the record, I feel like HugS would have made it to brackets if he had had my pool. While I would have sat in a corner in the fetal position crying if the reverse were true. Just saying.
Good stuff beating PC Chris' Fox saw your games with Hbox get rested lol jk Good stuff making it to round 3. So close to making it out...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
man shroomed got really good
i remember i did alright against him (stil 2-0d me) at mango juice
then again he does have darrell to play against in norcal

3 rounds of pools is tough methinks
good job to the both of you regardless *pat pat*

SudoChop

Smash Rookie
Hugs, i was the Samus in your pool, dittos were fun. I learned a lot from the way you play and space yourself out. Hopefully I kept you on your feet somewhat.

IHSB. We did some friendlies for a bit, and Samus dittos. That was a lot of fun. I definitely learned how to move around the stage better after playing you.

Watty. **** you, next time. :p (you caught me after an all night drinking binge, no johns) You think your soooo cool with your pichu and G&W. Ha hope we get to play again soon. I'm sure there will be a Cbus smash fest comin up soon.

Top Bottom