• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Mains Are Thankful For:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasona

Smash Ace
zair
charge shot
up+b
homings

pretty much all of her specials, except her smash missile. i even love her bomb, but only because it is a symbol of hope. its gotta do something cool. its just gotta!

XKarasuX

Smash Rookie
I am thankful for
Zairs
Dairs
Charge shots
Missles
Bombs
Platforms
Large opponents
but most of all
Turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

HAPPY TURKEY GENOCIDE DAY!!! ^_^

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
I'm thankful she's the coolest looking character in Brawl, thanks to her visor, her super shiny armor, her giant spherical shoulder pads, and the fact that she has a gun for an arm.

I'm thankful for the chozo technology that allows her to have a missle and bomb factory in her suit, and still be able to shrink into a ball.

I'm thankful that she's humble enough to lower her skills so that we can fight humans like Snake, instead of crushing their skulls with a metal boot to the face.

Such a kind lady, thats my Samus.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'm thankful that she's humble enough to lower her skills so that we can fight humans like Snake, instead of crushing their skulls with a metal boot to the face.
Oh, so that explains. I was wondering what Sakurai meant when he said the game was going to be balanced. It takes true skill to pull one's punches, as it were.

Hive

Smash Lord
ah wow ^^ i haven't posted on swf for awhile :p
sorry threads have sorta been repetitive lately lol
noob always has pretty kwl topics though ^^
hmm... more than anything i'm thankful for...
-my fave vg character being in brawl ^^
-Samus having a very unique playstlye (♥zairs and missiles btw)
-And her being low tier this time round ^^ I know that's weird but I sorta like the fact that barely anyone
really plays her well... and that she didn't get bandwagoned again like in melee lol
its fun to surprise someone and impress someone with her in tournies when they expected it to be a one-sided matchup ^^
-also her utilt is also epic enough for cpt. falcon to totally try to rip it off lol :p

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't main Samus, but I've used her. :laugh: Anyway, I'm thankful for having a brother who mains Samus. :3

Hive

Smash Lord
I am thankful for Tudor, Rohins, and Xyro77. You guys rule!
:V i havint herd uf half of theez ppl, cept for xyro i hear she iz hott :V
i can't imagine anee1 with a wimpy name likes tudor being good at samus either :U

edit: tha only reezin ppl theenk rohins iz gud iv cuz he haz a kwl avatar @.@

Hive

Smash Lord
everyone knows that the best samus mains are me and IsMar anyways ^^

chick brawl players=best samus players of course ^^

Hive

Smash Lord
Nah. IsmaR wasn't impossible to beat, not like Rohins, anyway.
she was probably going easy on you dryn to raise the suspense ^^
afterall if we both went full power then samus would just conquer the tourney scene and there would be a lot of guys crying ;)

loljk i haven't actually played her but i hear she is really good ^^ serris knows though i think? both in arizona, right?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
loljk i haven't actually played her but i hear she is really good ^^ serris knows though i think? both in arizona, right?
Serris is tougher, in my opinion. At least I could beat IsmaR. With Serris, we were duking it out back and forth until the time ran out. The only other person besides Serris where I did a Samus ditto and ran out of time with was Rohins. Even in one match when he and I were on Yoshi's Island, we only had 21 second left, and at the 21st second, I was KO'd.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Serris is tougher, in my opinion. At least I could beat IsmaR. With Serris, we were duking it out back and forth until the time ran out. The only other person besides Serris where I did a Samus ditto and ran out of time with was Rohins. Even in one match when he and I were on Yoshi's Island, we only had 21 second left, and at the 21st second, I was KO'd.
I actually have problems fighting IsmaR. Also, I recall a match where not only did the timer run out, you and I both had 168% damage. It was on Lylat Cruise, I think.

And, no thankfulness for me from anyone? D:

*feels unloved*

As for me, I'm thankful for IsmaR and Rohins, for showing me I'm not invincible. (Yet.)

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
It's true people let me win because I look like a buff drug dealer xD For example Tudor:

We were playin some friendlies. First match he takes my first stock and I punch a hole in the wall. Then he lets me get the rest of the kills. After that match I was like "Mang I aint gonna do u like the wall son play for real" then he 2 stocked me.

True story.
at least the part about us playing friendlies

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
It's true people let me win because I look like a buff drug dealer xD For example Tudor:

We were playin some friendlies. First match he takes my first stock and I punch a hole in the wall. Then he lets me get the rest of the kills. After that match I was like "Mang I aint gonna do u like the wall son play for real" then he 2 stocked me.

True story.
Thankfully, I only play you over Wi-Fi. Something like that would scare the shit out of me.

Uffe

Smash Hero

True story.
That's a great story! :D I'd love to meet you in person just like I'd like to meet Tudor, too! I'd like to meet Xyro77, too!

Hive

Smash Lord

True story.

LOL ^^ i don't think that's what ppl meant by saying to use brickwalls ^^
but points for manliness ^^
better watch out ^^ the last person that pissed me off in a match got cannabilized >:O
what you expected something here to deny it?? you wish! flee mortals!

@serris don't worry i got your back! ^^ your one of my fave samus' :D you owe me matches though if you're going to west coast smash league ^^ deal??

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
how did you bypass censoring?

test: **** **** **** *** ***
test2: **** ****

Status
Not open for further replies.