• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My girlfriend might actually be able to come with me and Kurt! HYYPPPE <3

Imma make sure I get there on time for singles. : D (we prolly won't enter teams, maybe kurt might, and we might enter teams... I dunno xD)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
We're trying to start teams at 12:30 just an FYI to all. If you're going to be late please call me or Alex.

Also, we don't have any TV's at the venue right now (unlike last time) so PLEASE make sure if you can to bring a TV and of course set ups.

Haley, if you can please bring that extra gamecube that I brought over to your dorm last time.

So yea, I'm just gonna put this out there that this may be the last Saffron. I'll see how this one turns out.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol I just asked you about teams. xD

Anyways, good stuff. I'mma try to get there really early by the chinatown bus with no cash and Aicila.

Right I should register one of your numbers. : ]

Awww why? : [

Glad we were able to get to one. : ]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How close is 28 Allen Street to Port Authority? When do you guys think you will finish the tournament? : ] (or singles at least) So that I know when to leave for my return bus.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm hyped for this ... its going to be fun to play a couple games with everyone ... i hope we get there early to play friendlies! >___>

anyone want to teams money match? ... or play me in ssf4? for monies?! =]

Hax

Smash Champion
How close is 28 Allen Street to Port Authority? When do you guys think you will finish the tournament? : ] (or singles at least) So that I know when to leave for my return bus.
28 allen street is in chinatown, then u gotta take the F train of the love from "east broadway station" (which is close to 28 allen) to 42nd Street - Bryant Park of the love. then either walk west about 4-5 avenues of love or take the 7 train west 1 stop to times square- 42nd street and ur there

www.hopstop.com of the love

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
28 allen street is in chinatown, then u gotta take the F train of the love from "east broadway station" (which is close to 28 allen) to 42nd Street - Bryant Park of the love. then either walk west about 4-5 avenues of love or take the 7 train west 1 stop to times square- 42nd street and ur there

thanks man. we'l prolly need irl help tho cuz we arent familiar with NYC lol. are you taking public trans?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Ah ok thanks man. Although I don't know what the hopstop is lol.

Cia

das kwl
So like.. I'm totally out a team partner. Anyone need a teammate? Someone who can solo mid without my constant supervision. I'd be happy to help with occasional ganks, but I need to farm too. Let me know plz

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hope you get a team mate Vanz. : D You are ****, shouldn't be hard. ;P

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i dont know my login information so im on this account at school, i might show up i have a sudden urge to waste my last remaining money on this.

anyway i can bum a ride from anyone? prog? G?

why are mac's so stupid?

im gonna **** u all so hard

that is all

Top Bottom