• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ooooh ok... which destination am I looking for xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well any that lets you off in NYC. From there you pretty much go to port authority and take a 1-3 buck bus via the directions on the OP

I love how the bus says Apex

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
rapeeeeeeeee deff gonna do this. : D

yeah sometimes I see signs that say APEX and I saw them before Apex as well so it was like "AWESOME APEX IS HERE" lol jk.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
could you make me one? I mean how much is it? : ] (light blue doc or black doc)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
my bday is on the 23rd of nov but I should let her know in advance : D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
def should...more people should come to this...this is a great event for smashers ... its easy to get to and a fun time by all.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Pre-Saffron City Smashfest =D

Does anyone that would like to attend this tourney need housing?

My house is about 15 mins or less from the venue by car so my house is a pretty good stop for the night hehe =3. I also live maybe 30-40 mins away from a qdoba(or chipotle I really don't remember).

And if you don't want to stay at my house you might be able to just chill for a while and play depending on how many people I need to house obv.

Anyone interested?

*looks at prog and D1*

I'm fairly sure Vanz is coming over so yea, you guys should come over and like play =D.

Alukard

Smash Hero

My house is about 15 mins or less from the venue by car so my house is a pretty good stop for the night hehe =3. I also live maybe 30-40 mins away from a qdoba(or chipotle I really don't remember).

And if you don't want to stay at my house you might be able to just chill for a while and play depending on how many people I need to house obv.

Anyone interested?

*looks at prog and D1*

I'm fairly sure Vanz is coming over so yea, you guys should come over and like play =D.
i'm trying to get this off

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Anyone interested?

*looks at prog and D1*

You already know, Gayly....

:D

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
From a business standpoint Jamie, the owner of Game Universe, can't change the date of Mass Madness 22.
Sorry man. He'd like to coordinate better on the next events we both run.

his post on the matter in the MM22 thread:
For what it's worth...

Unfortunately, we are not able to move the date for this tournament. We have told too many people in person and with in store advertising. We also have all of the following weeks booked up here.. I like Alex and it is not intentional that this tournament is the same day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything I can do to make it work.

So Oct 2nd is definite.

We will continue to do our best to not conflict with other local tournaments in the future we try to do our best with this. :)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
OKAY, who's seriously thinking of going to this? :D?

Interest list:

1. Teczero
2. Eggm
3. HEERO (creeper)
4. JG (amazing)
5. Ranmaru
6. Aicila
7. G-reg (fo realz?!)
8. No Cash
9. Alu (??)
10. G$ (??)
11. Tag
12. Vanz
13. Gunblade
14. Anti

Spread the word pplz, I wanna try and make this larger than 20 fjdkajfkda :D and if you're on the interest list and aren't coming I'll just remove you.

DIP
!
Fixed for the next page >.>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hypeeee. : D Yeah, Kurt's Marth is pretty technical.

Top Bottom