• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If this wasn't on CTCon's weekend I'd like to go. =/

If for whatever reason I don't go to CTcon can somebody house me?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
GOD DAMMMIT why does my family have to go to florida on the 29th till like august 10th like why. o well at least i get to go to disney and ****

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Mango, G will definitely come to this instead. You know him, he's lazy.

And I'm tight because now all these big names and close friends are going and I'm not.

Eff you, Mango. Eff you too, White Mike.

EDIT: Also, Mango, since when was tri-state on your location, nyugga? Mindgames.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh snap, well I hope you can make it Mango :D

This is turning out awesomely! That reminds me, I gotta post some more details up on the front page, I'll do that after my return from Otakon on Monday, because I'm already up late enough D;

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
so whos gonna team wit me for this? cris? hab? idc i just want a partner someone hit me up!

oh and anti needs to come to this so he can make me pro at brawl and ill teach him melee :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
who wants to team assuming i can get a ride? i wanna win some money

tec, if vanz doesnt wana go do u wana team?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha it depends, if I can get a ride to herb I may not have the money for this unless I win money there, but we'll see!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'll be teaming with scar if i make it most likely, if not then eggm! If somehow all this falls apart and i'm still there, i'd def team mog, but chances of that are slim so i'd keep looking =P

Top Bottom