• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
As of now it looks like I probably am going to CTCon instead, Benny. So you should team with Cris.

But I get Peach-dash-attack-priority if I do come.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
woo so im going for sure son
im gonna ****
I don't believe you :p I'll give you a ride if you're for serious going to this tourney :p

good **** a-strife, if g$ doesn't drive to SMYM i'm def going to this
A) drive 54127983402893 hours to a beast tourney
B) drive like, 1 hour to a beast tourney

Are you seriously so hungry for a $50 mm rematch with NESN00b that you'll waste 54127983402892 hours each way for it?

Alukard

Smash Hero
I don't believe you :p I'll give you a ride if you're for serious going to this tourney :p

A) drive 54127983402893 hours to a beast tourney
B) drive like, 1 hour to a beast tourney

Are you seriously so hungry for a $50 mm rematch with NESN00b that you'll waste 54127983402892 hours each way for it?
QFT

seriously ... like this is right here ... also we are gonig to HERB anyway LOL

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Its a maybe whether I'll be at this or not. I might be starting my Florida vacation on the weekend of this, which is the same weekend of a Gigabits tournament over there.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea im gonna go for serious
but nah i got my car thanks for the offer tho
depending what time this starts i wanna leave at like 7

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Just realized this was the same weekend as CTcon. T_T

Otherwise I was going to go. :(

LLDL

Smash Hero
double peach has to be about the gayest thing for my team, which is going to be double falco :(

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol that looks sexy, blast ill mm you $1, im gonna lose cuz i suck but just for fun lol
k kewl :D.

dont wry i suck too i have a knack for choking everytime its mattered since 2006 :D.

anyone else?

swift? 2-5$?

alukard falco ditto? 2$

i wanna get MM in ASSUMING this person that owes me 500$ pays up b4 this, if he doesnt i wont be able to MM anyone just a heads up :D i prob wont even make it to this if that happens lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
I don't know about Double anything, i hate having to fight the same character all the time... me personally i have no problems with Sheiks nor Peaches... and i main Samus... Thumbs i don't know who u play or you at all, but just be careful on what you do with those 2 chars and know what they can and cannot take from whatever char you use... be mad smart and always pull something out ur ***, trust me it will keep them on their toes.

Of course, you could be like me and have Bino Bombs lol, but that's just me lol

Top Bottom