• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

thumbswayup

Smash Master
All Korea needs to do to take over the world is to make all their starcraft pros into generals for their army.
lmfao

Hopefully, we can find a ride to this (coughshinkucough) cause I know a good amount of MD/VAers who'd love to make it to this :) I mean, I gotta own Haley and that terrible Sheik of his some more :bee:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah his sheik does suck ***. newbie always has to go fox vs me. glad i use fox now huzahhhhhhhh no more counterpicks. =p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lmfao

Hopefully, we can find a ride to this (coughshinkucough) cause I know a good amount of MD/VAers who'd love to make it to this :) I mean, I gotta own Haley and that terrible Sheik of his some more :bee:

just like I own you with marf?

yeah his sheik does suck ***. newbie always has to go fox vs me. glad i use fox now huzahhhhhhhh no more counterpicks. =p
oh like my girlfriends peach XD

sorry had to say that much love cause you beat her in a mm though

I hope you come out man this venue is super easy to get to and seeing you will make my heart flutter with happiness lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Man, I really have to make some fresh ones...start over. I want them to be liek amazing LOL

Seb, are you still going to Genesis?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
From Bayonne:

* TRAIN: Take the LIGHT RAIL to PAVONIA NEWPORT and transfer to get the TONELLE AVENUE train. You will get off two stops later at the 9th street station. You will get on the elevator then go left to cross the street and will be on CONGRESS ST, walk all the way up to CENTRAL AVE and make a left and walk a couple blocks still on CENTRAL AVE and you will see the venue on the right side of the street.
I love these directions, its like they were made for me :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This is stickied? Man Melee players must really be hurting for tourneys nowadays lol.

I love the name. When are we heading to Cinnabar Island?

Alex and Crismas - Travel to Puerto Rico and hold a tourney there and call it Cinnabar Island. Too classic.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Maybe if i go to one of these..... Someone can teach me how..... to play this game..... i hope...

D

Deleted member

I wanted to go to that too but since I'm attending Otakon I didn't wanna overdo it.
I'll be walking around playing people at Pokemon again this year. Last year, I got 2 grown men to cry when I beat them :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be attending these all the time. You know I always got love & support for Alex & Crismas =) By the way Crismas, I definitely need some stickers for my new controller. If its not too much trouble, the characters I would like are blue Bowser, Mario, pink Dr. Mario, pink Samus, Pikachu & Lucario.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'll be attending these all the time. You know I always got love & support for Alex & Crismas =) By the way Crismas, I definitely need some stickers for my new controller. If its not too much trouble, the characters I would like are blue Bowser, Mario, pink Dr. Mario, pink Samus, Pikachu & Lucario.
LUCARIO IS BRAWL WTF. BRAWLVRAESFJK;SDGV V

Where's Vanz?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I know, but Lucario is my other main in Brawl. You know, whenever I randomly end up playing the game lol. Besides, Lucario is mad cute and sexy lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll be walking around playing people at Pokemon again this year. Last year, I got 2 grown men to cry when I beat them :)
LMAOOOOOOOOO wow

<3 DJ

I'll get you those some awesometastic stickers.

Top Bottom