• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Alukard

Smash Hero
Anyone Want To Mm Me And Dj's Double Samus ???

Or Me And G$ In Doubles Please Let Me Know We Are Accepting Anyone

Also I Want To Do A Bunch Of 1$ Mms

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll def do that vs your double samus with like.. pretty much anyone from my crew or who is good lol. Vanz or tec0 wanna do it with me? :) 5$?

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao i knew the double samus would totally get people to play us ... ****ing east coast ... VULTURES like 2 people ever accepted a mm from me and g$ but as soon as i say double ****ty character ... 2938794875 people hit that **** up ... A$$HOLES !!! LOL

LOL nah but it will be fun =]

and scar of course i will give u and aziz a chance to win at least5$ back from me ^_-

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Tried very hard to find means to get to this (and the NYU tourney) but no dice

Take mad pics and record mad matches.

If you Livestream this **** I will totally watch.

Hax

Smash Champion
daaamn ***** said bounty hunters teams money match lol

Cia

das kwl
lmfao i knew the double samus would totally get people to play us ... ****ing east coast ... VULTURES like 2 people ever accepted a mm from me and g$ but as soon as i say double ****ty character ... 2938794875 people hit that **** up ... A$$HOLES !!! LOL

LOL nah but it will be fun =]

and scar of course i will give u and aziz a chance to win at least5$ back from me ^_-

I normally wouldn't have, but Eggm kinda recruited me ^_^'

Alukard

Smash Hero

I normally wouldn't have, but Eggm pulled kinda recruited me ^_^'
no i know it was just eggm and scar ... ****ing team vultures right there .... i know u hate samus anyway why would u be eager to fight two of the most amazing and original styles of samus out there (definitely self-head ^_-)

and aziz ... it IS the fight for the bounty... falcon should learn to reload that gun he has on his side lolol ... i have a feeling he is going to need it ^_-

Cia

das kwl
yo.. **** LIVESTREAM.

plz

so much crazy **** happens that I can never go back and watch again because the matches were livestream and not recorded..

just record and upload to Youtube so that the matches can be revisited and the footage can be used for combo videos. (like the Apex II trailer)

plzzz record

Cia

das kwl
^ but no one ever does that. instead they substitute livestream for recording and I'd rather that didn't happen again.

Like @ RoM. 3 livestream setups and one recording D:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have a labtop for recording or livestream...if you bring yours jaden you can record yours.

Cia

das kwl
I would, but I hate bringing my laptop when I don't have a ride. It's pretty heavy. I could bring a capture card to use with someone else's laptop (they need pinnacle tho).

Top Bottom