• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't think there can be any real two ways about it. Neither event can be rescheduled. Guess the NYU event will probably stay just an NYU event.

I'll talk to Mikael when I get a chance, but I have a feeling most people will show up at Saffron. Only people who won't are people who can't commute far or can't afford to enter.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm really sorry Chris, I don't want both events to conflict like that. But the good thing about the NYU event is that it's also on the 6th, so maybe people can come by then? Those who go to Saffron anyway.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm really sorry Chris, I don't want both events to conflict like that. But the good thing about the NYU event is that it's also on the 6th, so maybe people can come by then? Those who go to Saffron anyway.
That's the idea. If it's possible, I want to run the idea by Mikael and Papa John that they should run Melee on Sunday and Brawl and 64 on Saturday, so people could have a full weekend of Melee.

Don't know how likely that is, though.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's the idea. If it's possible, I want to run the idea by Mikael and Papa John that they should run Melee on Sunday and Brawl and 64 on Saturday, so people could have a full weekend of Melee.

Don't know how likely that is, though.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You're the best :D and thanks x 3 (you hit me up on facebook/aib and here haha)!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
XD so I'm looking into actually have saffron pin badges for the first place winners.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Lambchops is gonna be teaming with me for many tournaments since he's gonna be living with me in like two weeks.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
How cool! I get to add a Melee pre-fix to the title of the thread! :OOOOOOO

Banks

Smash Hero
the bright red MELEE caught me as well, sucks that its all the way in NJ tho

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

JFox

Smash Hero
why is this stickied when its over a month away? shouldnt the tunes biweekly get stickied since its the next circuit event for melee coming up??

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Both Viridian and Saffron are stickied upon request/mod's so I guess if you want something stickied ask KevinM/Dazwa/Umbreon.

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
I will try to come to these a little after the beginning of 2010.

BigJ

Smash Rookie
Me and my buddy Twister will try to hit this up. Been trying to get back into competitive Melee.

Cia

das kwl
^ these usually have a nice turn out. the last one fell just short of 40. but this tournament's gaining popularity. The best way to encourage losts of people to come to least to advertise OOS interest. So if you can make it, that'd be great.

Also, there hasn't been much activity here since RoM is next week, but once that passes, this will take center stage.

=]

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Im Da Kid is hosting it he said melee will get alot of people Including Raynex and such. I would love to come to this but that one is closer lol New york is a pretty far drive =P Who is your fiance? I know everyone here thats my age atleast 20-22

Top Bottom