• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I just thought this needed to be shared.

fun facts about myself:

i like to fart when im walking through a big crowd so nobody knows its me, i play music from a stereo in the bathroom so nobody can hear my explosive ****, i like to write poetry, i listen to maroon 5, if my nuts itch when im in public i reach in a pocket to scrath them, i plan to have sex with DARKMIKE when he returns, i watch pokemon, i thought the notebook was a good movie, i suck at first person shooters, my only job is smashing, i tell brandon about my sex life, i think Beyonce is ugly, my hair is never the same, i love lord of the rings, i hate star wars, i hate mainstream hip hop/rap, ok im done

I hope you all enjoyed that I know I did.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
HEy Delph would you acept me as a team mate? hahah jk doubt it...anyways....I need friendlies tomorrow guys...I suck a lot at the moment so I am gona go to catch up again....I am sticking to Yoshi, Ness and Marth...hahaha I am a noob

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
WOW GUYS. this thing has picked up momentum. a few things that people hopefully read tonight or tomorrow before leaving:
-I am going to arrive a little earlier since some other people will be arriving a little earlier.
-PLEASEEEE bring TVs if at all possible, and also gamecubes! the more the better.
-PLEASEEE enter at least some form of the tournament. I know there are a few people who just want to go and hang out but if you do please dont dsitract tournament goers.

If you get messed up or something, call my cell phone or PM me for it, it will also be on the very first post of this thread.

PLEASE use the internet to get directions or something if you dont know how to get there (ES!!!!!!)

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hmm..reno could enter a single-character crew battle, though we only have 4 people attending... ^_^

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Well...FTA isn't gonna use just ganon against all the crews...it was just gonna be against teamscape...Anyone else is getting FTA's full force. lol

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
you shoulda sprinted over to his house it woulda been worth it!

This tourney was really awesome guys. I think this one was big enough for shout outs, at least for me it was.

thanks everyone who came! I hope you had fun and was stress free. I dont think any of the background drama really made its way to the attendees.

Thanks JR for the awesome hair styling.

thanks jason for recording a BUNCH of matches. (jason and I are gonna work on getting up all the stuff he recorded.)

Thanks Zoap, Rey and sheridan for helping out with the brackets.

The next one is in a month on the 16th of February!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
oh yeah sorry.
1st Silent Spectre
2nd Zhu
3rd Tang
4th Zelgadis

teams:
1st Green Team (silent spectre & tang)
2nd Australian sheep hearders (Hyugarikudo and Malva00)
3rd I dont remember what their name was but it was zel and zoap.

full tio results in a day or two

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
whoops, results were already posted, my bad.

singles

1. ss
2. zhu
3. tang
4. zelgadis
5. lunin
5. meep

teams

1. ss / tang
2. hyuga / isai
3. zelgadis / zoap (?)

fun tournament. long drive. good matches :D

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
wow, I can't believe that NCB has this kind of competition all the time. Fun tourney fo sho, even if I did get *****! :)

shoutoutz:
mexican=best dk ever
meep=the peach slayer ^^ (I didn't get to see your luigi in action)
baysians (u know who u are)=all too good
reno's=coolest smashers ever
Team Reyvan=our fight was the best part of the tourney

and the baysian haircut salon was hecka tight.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
agreed. baysian haircuts definitely = win. =D

great tourney, got pwnt a bunch, but it was a fun time, for all it seemed. ^_^

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I'm glad the nobody called The___cheese was able to give both people he played a run for their money lolz.

I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack on the third round of Delphiki and I.

I gotta teach my friend Alan how that Peach pillar works, then hopefully I'll learn how to deal with it.

Shoutouts: Delphiki and Pink Shinobi: nice matches.

All the people I friendlied (I was the white guy playing DK, Link, Ness, Kirby ,Falco, Ice climbers, who seemed to be playing a different character every time.

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
****it, I wanted to go so bad. I was just about to leave but I got called into work at the last second. I had the TV in my car and everything. Maybe next time...

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i wish i could have went to this tourney but mexican was extra gay so i couldnt go.

PINK SHINOBI WOOP MEXICANS ***!!
You had to walk down the street to get to my house..you never ever smash at all, cuz you're too busy playing lunia, and you've never once given me gas money...So f*ck you. I aint giving you a ride anywhere. You can kiss my *** the next time you want me to give you a ride anywhere. If you don't want to walk down the street to go, then don't go onto the boards being a b*tch about it and trying to make it sound like its my fault. You're really whack jr.

And i'll be going to just one more tournament, and thats when DarkMike comes back, and i'll only be entering crews, and unless JR finds his own ride, then it'll just be a 4 man crew for us, cuz saying **** like that guaranteed him that i'm not ever giving him a ride anywhere.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
good man nice words are needed. lol

i'm making the thread for tourney vids right now, and i PLAN (key word "plan") to have all vids up by tomorrow. also the vids i plan on posting/uploading are winners and losers semis, winners and losers finals, and obviously the grand finals. and most likely i'll throw in a few bracket matches that i enjoyed, and hope you all enjoy em too.

Warp $tar Warrior

Smash Rookie
the tournament was pretty fu.kin fun. i had fun gettin owned by ss. and i had fun owning people i didnt know. made me feel all warm in side. playing basketball was fun...and umm...sac might be empty but the people are cool.

and thanks to jb cause he's gonna upload a lot.

and even more thanks to zoap for driving the godly tank.

Top Bottom