• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
Sweet, I'm gonna be able to go to this but I'll have to leave early again because of work. Whatever though, I'm gonna see if I can get some of my friends to go to this too. For those of you who don't know, I was the one that showed up with 5 people last time and we all sucked and lost horribly but we had a good time so I'm going again. I'm gonna try to get some more people to come with me this time to get the pot up for you guys because you're all way better than us. But yeah, I'll have to leave before 4, but that should be enough time for me to see who wins singles. See you all on Saturday.

Did Zoap ever decide whether he was going or not?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
meep: Simna and Delph play too, they usually bring their decks, and if we're lucky ender might too. sidegames ftw. ^_^ maybe a side tourney some day, eh Ender? *nudge nudge*

hyuga! plz plz plz go! i think we played you down at UCSD this weekend? (Double Shieks, TAGTEAM)

wow, this tourney is going to rock! can't wait!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Everyone bring Magic! Emperor ftw?

Hey Sheridan, I like doubles. Don't team with Britton. I know I'm a noob but isn't that better than teaming with a ****ing NESS!?

Vanessa I like your posts they're always fun of energy. The Kirby avatar fits great.

We're bringing Perfect Dark 64, if anyone wants to get owned. ^_^

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
DRGN?????????? Team again!?!?!?!? LoL

anyways...

I have to practice....hey delph what do you think I should do major practice on....Yoshi....Marth....ROy....or...Ness....???

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Nvm I found a partner ^_^

Thanks for the offer Delphiki, I'd have teamed with you otherwise. Teaming with a noob is generally better than a Ness since noobs are known for their propensity to get 2nd in teams.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Oh wow. I will try to find a way to get recording equipment there, if you guys want.
Delphiki do you also have smash 64? you might want to bring that along with perfect dark.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
holy sh*t! zhu and hydrokirby too?!

this tourney is going to be amazing. thought i had a chance to place, but ****, just..****. ^^

ahh! why isn't it saturday yet?

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
man....I am going to suck...back to the noob grounds hahaha

wasn't expecting this many people now that you think of it...

it seems like its going to have a lot of people..

I'll bring my cube and smash...iono about the tv...

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
Don't count on me for it yet, but I'm going to try and bring a TV and cube like I did last time.

Hey ender, I was thinking about getting one myself and I was talking to Diego about it, but I have a buddy who has a projector that I think would work really well on the back wall of that place. I dunno if I can get him to come and bring it, but he really sucks at smash so if you would let him into the tournament for free for bringing the projector then I could probably talk him into bringing it. I am not sure about this Saturday, but definately by the next ender's games I could talk him into bringing it down. What are your thoughts on it?
Again, I am still thinking about getting one myself but I don't have the money right now. Is there a way that you might pay for some of it if I bring it to all your tournaments? Just a thought but let me know.

Miharu

Smash Hero
holy sh*t! zhu and hydrokirby too?!

this tourney is going to be amazing. thought i had a chance to place, but ****, just..****. ^^

ahh! why isn't it saturday yet?
We have issues with transportaion :/

In other words, we can't go unless we have a ride there and back.

Zoap

Smash Master
so i guess all those ppl who were gonna win teams arent anymore. As we have Isai+Jeff and Sheridan + Someone not a noob. O and I guess I'll go and bring Lunin with me to team. So Pink Shinobi this time Ima get you mwwhaaaaaaaa, actually ull prob beat me lololol

Delphiki

Smash Champion
We need as many TVs and Cubes as possible, if you have one, bring it. No johns people, let's make this as good as it can be. Otherwise don't whine about how you didn't get friendlies.

Oh, and Brandondorf isn't coming so I need someone good to team with. ^_^

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
so i guess all those ppl who were gonna win teams arent anymore. As we have Isai+Jeff and Sheridan + Someone not a noob. O and I guess I'll go and bring Lunin with me to team. So Pink Shinobi this time Ima get you mwwhaaaaaaaa, actually ull prob beat me lololol
I wonder how me and my brother will do now..:confused:

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
O_O Omg, there's so much competition this time...but what am I talking about. Smash is about havin fun! ^_^ Winning doesn't matter! Money doesn't matter! Nothing matters! xD

Zoap

Smash Master
I dont think there should be a problem jb. I have to talk to snap now thx alot lunin LOL jk Ill find a partner.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I dont think there should be a problem jb. I have to talk to snap now thx alot lunin LOL jk Ill find a partner.
oh and i'm kicking with pierre right now. and i convinced him to go lol. is it ok if he comes too? sorry! didn't mean to invite someone into your vehicle. then it again it is P-AIR.

oh snap! don't drop the zoap.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ok im gonna do TV and GC checks since this is a little bigger than the last few we've done.

TVs:me,simna,Kev$, possibly more, Venue TVs
GCs:Me,simna, Kev$, Cavesonic,hitori,possibly more

So teamscape still exists? i thought you guys disbanded a long time ago. all 62 of you. lol
I completely missed this post, so NO! Teamscape has not disbanded. TS fo' LOIFE, yo.

also as far as I know the only smashers who are in Teamscape besides the obvious are Kev$,NK and i cant think of anyone else.

DRGN

Technowizard
lol.

Who will Drgn team with? Who hasn't already teammed up, is good, and doesn't think Drgn is too much of a noob to team with? I'm kinda slow, but smart. Zoap, would you like to team with me if you can't find a new partner?

Zoap

Smash Master
perhaps but i have asked a few ppl. But if they dont want to then i guesssssssssssssss lol

Top Bottom