• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

Zoap

Smash Master
if you can space and spam YL is really good vs peach esp on DL. Abuse the platforms running around throwing **** little *******. Marth at higher lvl is almost a peach counter. On the reg lvl it comes down to who knows the matchup better. Zelda is a bad choice. As long as the peach isnt stupid or a noob she wont lose to zelda. if your good at needle grabs sheik is a great way to go. Kawn has 4 stocked me literally just neddle grabbing to tilt to fair/bair/uair. Fox is ultimately the best choice but like Marth at higher lvl of play. When its at reg play its who knows the matchup better. Falco isnt bad if you have the patience and the ability to space lasers all day. Falcomist is very good at this and he is content with lasering and taking 2 hit combos every now and again. Ganon is hard for a Peach who doesn't know how to space him correctly. Falcon is another good choice. Built in combos are just great to know ur guarenteed. Floaties such as Samus, Jiggly or Peach. All of those matchups dont contain many combos and is a battle for space. Overall Peach isnt really awesome vs anyone except ICs(and lowtier chars) but even the low tier chars if all played correctly have some trixies on her. DK is another good even matchup. Of course the DK has to play extremely smart and patient.

So what do you get out all of this? Either pick fox or sheik lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
Dude. Why don't you guys just come to the tourney im going to?

Delphiki again. What tournament?

Pink Shinobi, I notice that you play almost exclusively with the Control stick and A button. I picked Marth and started abusing that - you don't shield, roll, and grab much. Marth's dash attack at 0% usually meant 40 damage on you, a kill a couple of times, and connected like every time I tried it. My ICs can't beat you, but I think my Marth will soon.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
There's a store called A-1 Comics down here where I live, they hold FNM tourneys every friday, plus drafts every sunday I think. They're cool people too.

DRGN

Technowizard
What a great conversation you guys have been having today; such an incredible pity I've been absent.

if you can space and spam YL is really good vs peach esp on DL. Abuse the platforms running around throwing **** little *******. Marth at higher lvl is almost a peach counter. On the reg lvl it comes down to who knows the matchup better. Zelda is a bad choice. As long as the peach isnt stupid or a noob she wont lose to zelda. if your good at needle grabs sheik is a great way to go. Kawn has 4 stocked me literally just neddle grabbing to tilt to fair/bair/uair. Fox is ultimately the best choice but like Marth at higher lvl of play. When its at reg play its who knows the matchup better. Falco isnt bad if you have the patience and the ability to space lasers all day. Falcomist is very good at this and he is content with lasering and taking 2 hit combos every now and again. Ganon is hard for a Peach who doesn't know how to space him correctly. Falcon is another good choice. Built in combos are just great to know ur guarenteed. Floaties such as Samus, Jiggly or Peach. All of those matchups dont contain many combos and is a battle for space. Overall Peach isnt really awesome vs anyone except ICs(and lowtier chars) but even the low tier chars if all played correctly have some trixies on her. DK is another good even matchup. Of course the DK has to play extremely smart and patient.

So what do you get out all of this? Either pick fox or sheik lol.
Hmm, interesting.... I'll try to take this all into consideration for next time. Should help; thank you.

ender, what happened?

DRGN

Technowizard
ender, Tom, answer your phones or get over here. >.<

Tom we should go to the Quakfest tomorrow. Me, Danny, Melvin, and Mike want to go.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
man,,,im really bored and wanna smash,,,sac people should come over and smash this weekend. and bring jon's dumb @$$

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
or continue beating everyone like he already is...

drgn sorry i had to do something else at the last minute and forgot all about going over. sorry again. also i had no missed calls did you call the right number?

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I was at an FNM tourney tonight. n00bs. I said that I'd be going, didn't you listen? And Shiek is beatable with Marth.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
I'm free until the after the the tag tourney on the 5th, gimme a shout if anyone wants to practice. I know I need it! Just PM me the address (and as long as its not longer than an hour drive).

edit: not today though, lol.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
1. will the ender's tourney on the 22nd be uploaded to tia?
2. will the next ender's have a side-magic- tourney -> what's the ruleset?

DRGN

Technowizard
Last I heard, egIII's tia file was on Diego's computer, so ender just has to get it from him.

(or Diego could just upload it for him if he has internet and knows how? I've never done it, but it's not complicated or time consuming to upload a tourney is it?)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
well the tournament series is under my profile name on tia so I think I have to be logged in when I submit the file, and diego doesnt have my tia pass.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
ok sacramento we have a job to do at the next tournament and all surrounding areas of Sac need to help out with thise (roseville, davis, rancho, all of you)

Zoap must get dead last.

Make it happen, sac

Zoap

Smash Master
How many people are expected? I know I said I'd stop Shinobi at the next Sac tourney but I also said I was going to SF this date. So Shinobi may have to wait if not enough people are expected as gas is expensive and Zoap does not like expensive with no payout

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I keep forgetting about the tia files and I know they say exactly how many people attended the tourney, so I will get those tomorrow and also let you know how many people went to the last one.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Zoap: what say ye pass through stockton and pik me and KFC up if u decide to go to this??

Pink Shinobi: money match,, if i go

SiD

Smash Master
God ****ing ****it. Of course there is no tournament this Saturday, the only Saturday I've had off in hella long. And what a ****ing suprise, I work next Saturday.

Mother ****ers.

Top Bottom