• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Yeah, its in the first post/topic at the top of the screen. Its the 22nd, and it will hopefully start at noon. You can show up earlier than that, earliest at 11:10, if you want to get in some practice/friendlies before-hand.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lol. You dont have to bring anyone but like delphiki said, the more the better.

I believe the pot is like 60/30/10 or something like that, but it might change. Milk/Diego does most of the money stuff, i do the melee stuff.

JoyfulDoom

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I couldn't come, engine trouble. I was bringing 2 other friends too, what a let down. How was it?

Ninja, do you still have those videos of when me and Simna came over your apartment? I want to see them still.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
i think they were pink shinobi 1st, drgn 2nd, and hitori 3rd. But i didn't pay much attention after gettin knocked out so...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Okay, someone has my ****ing controller, and I'm pretty pissed. I left the room and it was sitting with my stuff, I come back and it's gone. ES, Teamscape, or Nova doesn't have it - so I think either Davis or hitori has it. PLEASE EVERYONE WHO HAS A BLACK CONTROLLER LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE CONTROLLER, BEHIND THE A/B/X/Y BUTTONS. THERE IS AN INSCRIPTION ON THE BACK ('RICHT IST MACHT') - IF YOU HAVE MY CONTROLLER PLEASE RETURN IT. I've been smashing with that controller since I started playing and I really hope that I can get it back.

What I'm guessing happened is that someone had their own controller in their backpack or something, and then grabbed mine thinking it was theirs. Either that or I got ****ing jacked. If you did steal my controller, **** you I hope I never see you again. There should be no thieves in this community.

ALSO, someone else left a SILVER controller at the venue. I don't know who's it is, but it's either someone from Davis, hitori, or some of the guys from Rocklin. I have that controller with me now, but if no-one claims it then I'm keeping it.

Top Bottom