• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Pink Shinobi. You can come over either today or tomorrow anytime you'd like.

If anyone from Teamscape wants to come over as well they may do so.

Just post in here and let me know.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
4 planeswalkers, 4 incarnations. ****. My Moyfolk deck got new cards. I need 4 Lord of Atlantis. Anyone?

If anyone wants to smash tomorrow or Friday my house is open. Paul, how are you getting to the NCB? Would you guys be able to pick up me and DRGN?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im banning the name paul from these tournies. do you want to be called pink shinobi? PS? how about pink. we could call you davis umm...

its too confusing with 2 pauls.

wow tomi got 4 planeswalkers? raep indeed.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
So Pink Shinobi is going home after a good couple hours of smashing.

My conclusion:

This kid is very VERY good. His peach is extraordinarily technical, has amazing reaction time, superb edgeguarding, and is fast.

I'd expect him to place really well if he goes to the NCB.

Also: Because of Pink Shinobi I finally remember what it feels like to play like my old self again. Thanks MANG. You should have seen some of the **** I was pulling off, zomg. Waveshining his shield mixed in with drills made me horny. Gooooooooood times.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Aww, ur so nice NK! ^^

It is pretty confusing with two pauls...just call me whatever you like.

Btw, I don't know if I can make it to NCB yet, so I can't be a source of transportation. -_-; Sorry delphiki...that is if you were referring to me and not the other paul. ^_^

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i guess you can be paul, ill be ender.

delphiki you can have as many teegs as you want but if they arnt in a deck it dont matter.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going to this for sure now. Just checked my work schedule and I have the 22nd off. Also, I'll bring GGXX: Accent core if anyone is interested.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
its sac monthlies in a building at least twice as big as TC1's garage. The rules are dictated by the players and everyone says they have fun at these. So Id say they are at least one of the best tournament series ever in Sacramento.

If you are here on the 22nd you should stop by kayo!

you guys I updated the topic but in case you miss it, you can show up at 11:10 at the earliest and that way we can get some friendlies going. If you are bringing equipment (Which I still need and greatly appreciate!) Please show up at 11:45 at the latest.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
double post

TC1 there is a tournament this weekend IF YOU READ THIS THREAD. I also posted a bulletin on myspace. (www.myspace.com/endersgames)

It may be because this is my thread, but I really think sac only needs 1 thread and it should be this one, since this is a newer thread, and also one that needs bumping. I know that the TAG tournies are good and whatnot, but I am really hoping more people see this tournament as it already gets more people than TAG BUT I also want this tourney to grow bigger. So when you post in the other thread it just keeps this one on page 2 and no new ideas are going on.

Also I heard from sheridan at the NUB they had some new kind of stage selection that sounded interesting, but I dont know enough about it.

DRGN

Technowizard
At the NUB they had 7 neutrals (6 plus DK64) and each players took turns striking one until they got down to one. That stage would be played first game. Then the rest of the set is normal, except counterpicks became part of slobs (winner bans, loser stage, winner char, loser char). Also, people can still opt to do random if both players agree.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dunno about subscriptions, or where it says how many subscribers there are.

do whatever you want. but its just dumb for people to not know about tournaments when 1 is less than a week away. and TC1 better show up him and drgn and delphiki all like like next door to each other but they never split rides or anything.

SiD

Smash Master
Hey guys, if I can convince my friend Nick who just moved here from OR to go, can any of you give him a ride?

He needs to be trained.

Oh, because I can't go cause I have a prior engagement. So yeah. Plz?

Zoap

Smash Master
simna never gets butthurt he is always so cheery. I might come depends alot on if im done christmas shoppin and ****.

AND I SAID wats up paul?

Zoap

Smash Master
lol mm in peach is like racing to see who can shower the fastest, in the end nobody really wins. But I will play you and I guarentee nothing lol. I might even not go peach if its not tournament but thats just how i roll so dont take any offense.

Zoap

Smash Master
just from watchin the sets from the 2 tags in sac and 1 from berkeley I alrdy know a habit of this Pink shinobi

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
awesome kev.

kayo, no you can come and just watch and do friendlies. Although hopefully many people enter. last tourney we didnt even have enough people to do teams.

Sid you didnt say where your OR friend lives...

Personally, I dont think jungle japes and corneria should be banned since they aren't random and they take away some characters counter picks, like I know bowser and kirby players sometimes like jungle japes.

Top Bottom