• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the pot will deff increase next time when we have more people enter.

I hear many people had fun so thats good, and I just hope our next one will be better.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ok who won??

it better have been one of these guys:

simna
tomi
drgn
delphiki
catnip
nintendoking
kevmoney
ender

cuz if its not ima be reallllllllllly mad

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
okay... why is pink shinobi beating all of you veteran sac players... ?

is pink shinobi >>>>>>>> sac?

is pink shinobi a boy or girl? Lol sorry i HAVE to know.

oh andm oney match next time im down in sac. i dont usually money match but ur beating all of sac so u must be good o__o

DRGN

Technowizard
Yesterday was fun.

Simna, WTF!! Where were you? Also other things....

ender & Diego, thanks again for making these possible, they're great. I'm sure they'll grow; with such a great venue and the community they host, why wouldn't they?

Pink Shinobi: nice playin' with you. I'll keep experimenting with counter-pics & different characters again next time, I'm still trying to figure out what works best. I like your Peach though, you're really fast with her. :)

You know what'd be fun? Nova vs. Davis. (or at least a smashfest along those lines :D)

Kev: good playin' with you too. Hopefully we can play each other more often; give each other some good training. Btw, which is tougher do you think, Zelda or Samus? I'm still not really sure who I should use in that match. (man after that first set that was crazy you came back like that -_- , lol. gg)

WTF is up with your sig Simna?
It's called a mind game....

for the whole time I have been playing smash to the rules we are using now no ban is getting weaker. You can forfeit your neutral reset (which is a privilage not a right) to have a stage ban for neutral which is a stronger ban, or you can have a regular ban + a neutral reset.
Well when I said you were making them weaker I was talking about the random reset, how if it goes back to a stage you reset you still have to play there. As a side note, I find it funny how it's like a fraction of a ban. lol

And yeah I know what you're talking about with the other part, and I think being able to trade like that worked out good.

Saying the stages are too similar to not warrant multiple stage bans so the most even stage will be picked doesnt make sense either.
Uh, I'm confused, lol. Maybe you misunderstood. Oh well.

you post alot drgn. why dont u just forget all that silly nonsense and play some super smash bros melee
Well then come up so we can smash. Which reminds me, next time we meet I want to finally play your Peach. I would've at SCC, but I realized it'd be better to play people who live the furthest from me first.

SiD

Smash Master
okay... why is pink shinobi beating all of you veteran sac players... ?

is pink shinobi >>>>>>>> sac?

is pink shinobi a boy or girl? Lol sorry i HAVE to know.

oh andm oney match next time im down in sac. i dont usually money match but ur beating all of sac so u must be good o__o
He plays Peach, so, he's both. You know, like Birdo.

MacD

Banned via Administration
He plays Peach, so, he's both. You know, like Birdo.
yea for playing peach and being both :laugh:

oh, and as stated by cort (give or take) "all peach's are the same speed"
Xif rebuttle "unless you use this cheat, put cursor over peach, then go right 3 times and you have unlock the super fast peach"

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Kev vs PinkShinobi. Ill try and get the bracket up tomorrow.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL i despise wobblers. wobblers dont even need to learn mindgamesssssssssssss they just need to learn how to mash A. but then again the same thing can be said for fox players =]

so actually i dont really hate wobblers because im just getting a taste of my own medicine

MacD

but they are different

fox=gay=good
wobbling=stuipd rediculous=not fun or good

don't get me wrong, it can be a good way to piss off your friends every once in a while, but in a tourny, it should be a no no

SiD

Smash Master
Bull ****. You can only wobble if you get a grab, which a good player will avoid, and if the timing is messed up at all, you can escape.

Zoap

Smash Master
so i dont want to turn this thread into a wobbles discussion but god **** stop being little *****es. Its not like it takes 0 skill to get a grab AND there are so many conditions that can ruin it(wind on dl64, transforming stage on ps, mistiming in anyway) along with the fact that u NEED nana. Anyone who ****ing complains about wobbling will never be competitive in this game ever. The good ppl know IC's weakness and openings and even without wobbling keep in mind when IC's get a grab on most chars its chainthrows all day. And dont even give me the **** that anyone can wobble, guess what ive been playing this game since it came out, im a ranked player in norcal and i cannot for the life of me wobble. So dont say it takes no skill.

I might go to the next one btw(just making this post useful)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the reason wobbling is allowed at this tourney is because it is kind of similar to waveshining especially in a corner. It CAN be a lot stronger than a waveshine but no one so far has abused the wobble at one of the tourneys where it seems unfair.

http://tia.nealpro.com/event.aspx?id=696

MacD

well, i wasn't complaining about wobbling as a whole, i was more complianing about how i got wobbled like 4 times, once a stock, for a total of like a minute game

and i'm not gonna lie, delphiki even agreed that that round was bad for me and sorta cheap

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
played any good marths lately jihnsius??

and i still say wobbling is gey. its gey because............................. well it just is. especially when delphiki did it to me at chris' house when i stayed the night at sac... and HE RUINED MY HIGH WHEN HE DID IT. PLLEASE DONT WOBBLE ME WHEN IM HIGH EVER AGAIN DELPHIKI U RUINED MY HIGH **** YOU!!!!!!!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
He beat me cause I play this game with only one hand and a suitcase full of johns.

A) Don't feel like camping.

B) Don't feel like camping.

C) I'm too ****ing old for this ****.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
JR if i wobble you when you're high will i ruin it? because i'm sexy and filipino so it might be like gay sex. is that cool?

hostility from antioch or whatever taught me how to wobble property so i can do it now LMAO

after all this time being an ice climbers main i finally learned it

the trick is to jab first and THEN start tilting -____-

but i've seen ic players just start do the tilting right away -___- whatever

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Marth really doesn't have an advantage over Peach.
You're in a very small minority if you actually believe this. The evidence from tourney results, especially at the higher level, is almost entirely in the favor of Marth in this matchup.

Chok, you don't even have to tilt; if you hold back and down you can just mash A, as it will make Nana jab and jab cancel (where you duck after the jab so as to not get the 2nd) -> jab -> repeat. I don't play IC myself so I could be wrong about the details, but this has been told to me by multiple good IC players.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
You're in a very small minority if you actually believe this. The evidence from tourney results, especially at the higher level, is almost entirely in the favor of Marth in this matchup.
It was a mixture of sarcasm and arrogance. While I agree Marth does have the advantage, it's not too big of one.

Zoap

Smash Master
no macd, to complain about being wobbled is to complain about wobblin. JR wobbling is not gay even if it kills a high. NK is correct as that is the reason for everything. Marth doesnt have a huge advantage in mid level play but in higher level play it is kinda ridik. Chok i dunno how much u want to listen to hostillity, dont gete me wrong he is a cool guy and everything but he is the classic whiteboyninja case, thinks they know alot but really dont. Sheridan is correct again but doin so is very difficult depending on ur technical abilities. And finally, JR when Chok offers gay sex to maintain complete and utter heterosexual manlyness you must excepted, high or not. :)

EDIT: I forgot that guy wit a really long name(Jihnsius) sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet try adding a smilie, it is a great differentiator. :)

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
Ender when you get the date confirmed for the next tourney please post it as soon as you can. I wanna get the day off this time, so i can play all day melleeeeeeeeeeee

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
I agree with what Kev$Money said, gimme a heads up the moment you know when the next one is going to be so I can get the time off and actually play more than a few matches like last time. Hell, I might even enter (because lord knows I love throwing my money at smash players better than me...Simna knows that well).

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
confirmed the 22nd of december. Technically its the 4th week of the month but spiritually, it feels like its still the 3rd week, so our tradition holds. YAY.

It might've been on the 15th but I suspect many people will be going to the NCB on the 15th since socal etc are coming up for it, and we need all the people we can get to come to ender's game. Tomi or maybe simna better come to the next one. You guys dont want PaulShinobi taking all of our money now do you? Sac needs to rep :p

Also maybe this time we will have enough people to run teams. >:|

So mark your calendar, 22nd. Be there BY NOON, but if you want WE OPEN AT 11. FRIENDLIES FOR AN HOUR, who can resist???

Top Bottom