• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Aaack! Don't invite strong players! T_T

-_-; But it's either this...or snowboarding...AAHHH! Decisions, decisions...

I hope the prize is juicier this time.
I'll actually be a **** when I play this guy and just camp. I have beaten way too many peaches by doing so. I'm playing smash again only for a little while.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Simna can only take something over if it comes in bunches or on a stick. The world applies to neither of these.

I'll try my best to get the 22nd off ender, but since I'm probably going to be switching job locations by that time I'm uncertain whether I can make it or not, at least for the whole day. Still, if I can make it I suppose I'll actually enter the tournament.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
If you really want to do a 'best-of' competition you should each play like 5 other people's mains and whoever wins the most sets is best. There's no need to play each other.

But best of is dumb. If you're the best at something people will notice. Like how Tomi-X is best Ness and NK has the best johns. People notice.

T3 is coming to ender's game's again, methinks.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dunno who T3 is.

I might enter singles this time. depends on stuff and how i feel at the time.

tomi do you still have magicards?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Wait a second ender is best Peach in Sac.

Should we count Davis or no? It's like the distance from Stockton to Modesto, which is kinda the same area from the outside perspective.

T3 is Tenkaichi 3. My Grandpa Gohan counters Melvin's Cell, Majin Vegeta, and Broly. Hells yeah.

I think Tom wants to draft a box of Lorwyn. Who wants in?

There are two Peach players named Paul now.

This post has too many sentences.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Tenkaichi 3 is out? Is Yajirobe still in? Does he still KICK IT UP A NACHO?

I asked for the time off for this, though I might not get it off if I get transfered before that ender. Still, if I do make it I'll even enter the tournament. Still not sure if I want to use Bowser or if I want to test my loser Fo- I mean, uh, Ganondorf.

Yeah, that's right. I don't play Fox ever. Don't start getting crazy ideas, Simna, that I've been secretly training with Fox and waveshining and doing that stuff. ender'll vouch for me...he definitely hasn't been helping me train in Fox.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
kk well if I don't make the 15th biweekly in San Jose I'll make this one for sure. Shinobi better be there.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I have like a stack of ****ty white cards from Ravnica. I threw away the rest of them. And yes, we are drafting, I just have to get some cash together.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
We could have a pokemon tcg tourney if there were people who wanted to play it. I dunno anything about it though, so I dont have much experience in what it takes to run a pokemon card tourney.

tomi does drafting cost money? or is it you just buy a box and we all make decks with what is inside?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Tom why would you not be able to make it to the NCB?

NK I'll team with you if you want. Or do you not team with white people too?

I think we would need basic lands. I don't know how many though.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ill probably also enter teams if someone wants to. I was going to enter last time but we only had like 2 teams there lol.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Drafting packs are like 8 bucks, you get three packs and you do the draft. Quick lesson on drafting. Each player opens a pack, picks a card, then passes the rest of the pack to the left. Continue until the pack is gone, then open the next pack, and repeat the process, except this time, pass the rest of the pack to the right. Then on the third pack, same process, and this time the pack goes back to the left. Usually for drafting packs the way it works is that at the end of the draft tourney, the player who does the best gets the first two picks on the rares that were drafted. The second best player gets one rare, and every player thereafter gets one rare. When everyone has picked a rare, it goes back to the #1 player, except he only gets one rare this time. Usually, the commons and uncommons you draft you get to keep, with the exception of the really good uncommons, like in Ravnica block it was Lightning Helix. Drafts are really, really fun. If we can set up a Swiss format, we should. Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, the minimum deck requirement is 40 cards, instead of 60. But if we buy a box then who knows what'll happen, we'll have to decide that if we do it.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll also probably need a teammate.

Hey Kev, NK, if you guys are interested in playing sometime this week or next, give me a call, pm me, jump up & down an' wave your arms, or something. Just get my attention. I'd like to actually sit down and train with some new[-ish] opponents.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Yuba and I will be try to make it.

I'll bring your copy of Twilight Princess back too, NK.

Edit

Delphiki: MM? Pikachu vs. Pichu? G&W?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Yuba and I will be try to make it.

I'll bring your copy of Twilight Princess back too, NK.

Edit

Delphiki: MM? Pikachu vs. Pichu? G&W?
yay! Can't wait to see you again Robert. Hopefully Yuba wont scurry off like last time.

Me and Robert in one night of hanging out together = womgwtf holy turnpike jesus!!!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lol good luck with that.

you guys should post in here if you want to talk about this tourney, not the sacsmash thread. so *BAMPU*

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
well mike...in case you were unaware....everytime a post is made in this topic i get an email containing the post...so editing your post doesnt keep me from seeing it

you are coming up for the NCB right? what's bringing u to sac?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i was thinking i might be able to come to sac, but i then realized the bus i would take would only take me as far north as San Jose, which is about 2 hours away from sac if i'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom