• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
NK you said you were gonna tell king to come to the next one or something?

I talked to Derrek the store owner on Thursday and he said that he is fine to allow us to try different tournaments since we ran through singles and doubles so quickly. We will probably add Low Tier Teams and maybe some other game. Someone brought up MvC2 before but we are only gonna run a tourney if there is enough interest. What do YOU want to play?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wow! geo! i remember him! he was at TC1's old biweekly one time!

he smelled like weed. i kept on accusing him of being high but he kept on denying it.

hmmmMmm okay time to go smash at mexicans house

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Wow, I guess NK is afraid or something. He didnt post.

NK this is the time of honor. you MUST smoke to prove who is the better person!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
wow sorry I don't religiously check my interwebs.

I don't smoke weed. WTF?! You guys are accusing me of some awesome pleasure that's illegal and stimulating and makes people feel like life is better for that short period of time where basically magic happens in the brain and pants. **** you guys. **** you.

I'll take that MM btw.

And yeah ender I'll give Dan a hello or something. I'm sure he'll be down to head up.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
I don't smoke weed. WTF?! You guys are accusing me of some awesome pleasure that's illegal and stimulating and makes people feel like life is better for that short period of time where basically magic happens in the brain and pants. **** you guys. **** you.

I'll take that MM btw.

lolol im so sigging that when i get home

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Sure, if you bring the stuff for it. what system is it for? we can probably get extra of that system just in case.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
It's on the Wii and PS2. Tom's Wii might show up (if he decides to come while Tom's at work), and Melvin can bring a copy of the game. I don't know if there would be enough equipment/interest for a tournament, but I'd like to get it on one setup, so we can get some friendlies. Also if someone could bring a PS2 I could bring a PS2 copy of it.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
well ps2s can be easily gained so DBZ budokai wouldnt be that hard to set up, but I dont know anyone who actually has a dreamcast so you guys would not have any help in that section of getting it running.

It would be really good if more people actually checked this thread so they could input. Without input we kinda have to make it up on the spot.

Zoap

Smash Master
snap used to be really good at dbr but he is obese. And Hella was a world champion but he has asthma now

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
DDR is what I watch in arcades during my free time because I love watching people make ***** out of themselves. I saw this one song on that thing where you had to gallop around like a horse and OMG I nearly fell over laughing watching guys put the most serious look on their faces as they're doing it.

No words. no words.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
snap used to be really good at dbr but he is obese. And Hella was a world champion but he has asthma now
Hella was not a world champion. JSB was for a while until ITG came out. Guarantee I can beat Hella with my eyes closed.

Zoap

Smash Master
did you ever go to a international tournament in japan and win? no hella did so back up

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Oh? Hella beat Taka and Yasu? I seriously doubt that, they were the best in the world as of DDR MAX through EXTREME, with JSB following shortly behind. And right behind JSB was Team SPF5 followed by Cory, Team 369 and Team 3D. I was in Team 3D. I have AAAd every song up until MAX, only missing out on the 10s because I fell shortly behind. I was 3rd behind JSB in a centralized California tournament. If Hella was really as good as you claim him to be, he would have been seen and/or heard of in the LA and NorCal DDR communities, both of which I've been to many tournaments in. You can claim him to be as good as you want, but I guarantee he's nowhere near as good as anyone else from LA or Bakersfield.

Zoap

Smash Master
kfc u look mexican, ill get more details on the hella thing you just wait!

EDIT: Dude KFC, people call you JR and Lunin is called RJ by his sister, COINCIDENCE?!?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i... look... mexican???? WOW thats a first lol ive been said i look a bunch of different races but never mexican :p people never know my ethnicity because im mixed lol.

didnt reys sister used to go to NCB's with him and his lil brother or am i mistaken???????? i remmeber getting 4 stocked by reys lil bro at my first NCB lololol back when i used to play falco alot lol.... he rested me 4 times...

Zoap

Smash Master
yea the little kid with glasses called rage is reys little brother alaric. but dude dont you see you are the inverse of lunin orrrrrrr maybe he is the inverse of you. Only time will tell

Top Bottom