• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

MacD

Banned via Administration
i am bringign xilo and we are probably going to bring a TV and cube, as long as he brings his TV which he should

and ok thanks, hopefully we'll be there around 11:30

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Worst case scenario we'll be there right at or shortly after the deadline for signups, care to make an exception?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Delph, you never got back to me on the ride situation. Call me between 9:30AM and noon, if I'm not home when you call leave a message with a number I can reach you at or just tell me what the plan is. If I don't hear from you by noon, I'm leaving without you.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
OKAY SEE HERES THE DEALIO MY NIGERIO'S!.

yo, yo, check it.

its KFC on the mic and he got a surprise....

he just might come to this enders game tournament, yo.

and check this out, KFC has like no team for 2v2, yo yo yo. (if vincent cant come with me)

i need a team partner who will be my team partner, partner for teams? WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER CAN I TAKE UR ORDER?

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't find someone to cover for me, but pretty much the rest of Yuba will be riding along with QTP. A couple will be bringing cubes.

Hope everything goes well. ^_^

MacD

well, me and jr and drgn and xilo left a little before 10 so there were only like 5 or so people left i figure they left soon after

low tear tourny teams
bowser+ness vs peach+peach

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
the tournament was OKAY but friendlies afterwards was too good...

ender and NK were hilarious..

oh and just for the record...

I 4 STOCKED DRGN in 44 SECONDS and i was under 20% :chuckle::laugh::psycho:

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Next one of these we'll make sure to have a fat turnout by spreading the word about this tourney. I'm gonna kick the bay's *** if they don't show to at least ONE of these.

JR is awesome as usual. Love that tech skill yo.

Teamscape representin'.

Shawn, drgn, delph, and all other people's from sac twas cool seein you guys makin the trip.

SHAWN MVC2 AND DRINKING SOMETIME IN THE REAL NEAR FUTURE PLEASE THANKS..

Oh **** and yuba is awesome even though they were late. lolol.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'm with JR. OMFG I had so much fun this weekend. JR you're a sexy beast. I know what Bandit sees in you now *winks*...lol.. GG walking into a stranger's house.

Seriously though I just got home after smashing from like noon until seven o clock in the morning. My Shiek got so much better. This was the first tournament I played her at and I think I did well, especially in doubles.

Seeding is good, btw. Kevin we never got any matches. :(

WHEN IS THE NEXT ENDER'S GAMES?

MacD

well, just make sure it isn't the same day as a bi-weekly or modesto tourny, cause people will more likely go to modesto i think but idk for sure

but i loved the opra at the end, you should post that, it was helllllllaaaaaaaaa funny

DRGN

Technowizard
the tournament was OKAY but friendlies afterwards was too good...

ender and NK were hilarious..

oh and just for the record...

I 4 STOCKED DRGN in 44 SECONDS and i was under 20% :chuckle::laugh::psycho:
Wow, I can't believe you mentioned that, lol. "Just for the record", I was a fast faller who SDed my own widdle self twice, then you killed me, then I jumped off the edge so we could get into a new match because that one was dumb. Do you usually announce 4 stocks like that? (lol - big yellow text). I don't usually mention them, even though I came fairly close to JV5 stocking someone yesterday (at around 80% through his second to last stock he got in a hit).

Anyways I'm glad you came, that was a lot of fun after the tourney. :chuckle:

Kev, NK: It was cool seeing you guys again. I'd like to play you if I could next time though, NK.

Lawlz, I had the best haricut there yesterday.

Too bad I couldn't get there in time for at least doubles. Heh, I couldn't believe you guys got done with both singles and doubles in 5 hours, how many people were there? These'll unquestionably grow though, especially with such a great venue. And from what I saw you guys smoked the tournout of the TAG's first. And I'm definitely glad I could come by after the tourney anyway, I had a lot of fun. Oh and ender/Milk next time I'll bring my decks.

^_^

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
it was good seeing u too yesterday drgn lol. but to answer ur question, NO i dont always announce it in yellow text when i 4 stock people. sometimes i do it in red too!

I 4 STOCKED DRGN IN 44 SECONDS WITH LESS THAN 20%!

oh yeah i also JV 4'd you hahahhHAhAHhahAHhAHHAHHA

<3 <-------- that means that you cant take any of this offensive because i put that little heart there.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
Oh **** and yuba is awesome even though they were late. lolol.

haha, i love how Sacramento loves to make people frustated... goddamm spiraling freeways..

i didn't really get the chance to play much people after the tourney, except Hitori and some unknown Samus player.. :(

who got first in the singles and doubles?? get catch it.

-QTP

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
it was good seeing u too yesterday drgn lol. but to answer ur question, NO i dont always announce it in yellow text when i 4 stock people. sometimes i do it in red too!

I 4 STOCKED DRGN IN 44 SECONDS WITH LESS THAN 20%!

oh yeah i also JV 4'd you hahahhHAhAHhahAHhAHHAHHA

<3 <-------- that means that you cant take any of this offensive because i put that little heart there.
hahahahaha. i swear this is the funniest thing i've ever seen posted. ah funny classy, smart insult. u take it DRGN....... u take it

DRGN

Technowizard
Wait, take wha? lol, sorry, I just didn't consider it as prominent.

Besides, how is it an insult if it wasn't meant to be offensive? ;)

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
Dude Dustin we were there till ****in 10PM. I had no idea why you guys left so early.
You didn't even say good bye, (sniffles)
haha, i looked all over the store for you, but you and kevmoney weren't around... probably taking your losses hard..hahaha... :)

-QTP

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
I remember a couple guys saying they wanted to have a low tier teams tourney next time, and ender said we could as long as you guys held it and got the teams together. Just to let you guys know (whoever you were- sorry, don't know many smashers by face yet) Simna and I are down as the Bowser+Ness team "Team Backthrow" (seriously Simna, I'm coming up with a new team name, this one blows)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
is sacramento sac like ball sac?!??!?!?!?

btw hey whats up guys

i have beaten drgn before! many times!!! but not 4-stocked :'C

haha these are some team names i've had

me + my bro: "Mick and choknater" Fox and Peach
me + Jackson: "Team Forward Air" Falcon and Marth
me + PARK: "Whatever Your Heart Desires" Peach/Falcon and Yoshi/Ganon
me + Palafrak the Valiant: "Sexy Women" Fox and Game&Watch/Falco
me + HMW: "I wrote this song a long time ago, in 1994" Fox and Doc
me + HMW again: "The record might skip, might skip" hm i think we played Sheik and Fox
me + Zhu: "Zhu and Ino" (they both mean pig!!! Chinese + Japanese!) Sheik and Falco

me and edy never named our team but it would probably be "white and nerdy" or "where's the moustache"

our team would probably be Jigglypuff and Kirby, or double Jigglypuff (or double Kirby!!!)

my best team ever was my doc and brandon's fox at 0C3, ****** in pools and moving up a round in the bracket

2nd best was me and my bro, taking a round from bob$ and king which was pretty cool

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
my team names have included but not limited to:
The Winslows
R.E.L. and Ephraim
Rotten prom-night fetus

I dont remember any others, :/

Tonight we are hoping to go talk to the guy about the next tourney. I was supposed to on Tuesday but I forgot.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Maybe I'll put an OWNT sticker on the next one, if I make it, prolly not. My team name with Civil 9 (aka SUCK ***) the other night was "I'll only do it if it's the old testament and I get three chances."

Top Bottom