• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
i'll try to talk some of the guys up here into coming down. Hope to see you there Pink!
haha, I just made my first account. Hope to see you there hitori! BOO~OO! Sheik is a *****! ^^

And yeah, KevMoney, I like money matches! Its not guarantee that I'll be there, but most likely I will. Depends if other people from UCD wanna go too. :confused:

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I don't know how long it takes, but the Yolobus has routes from Davis to downtown, which connects to the light rail. Light rail prolly puts you about a 20-min. walk from the venue. Maybe less.

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
alphakennyone i noticed you live in roseville. Where about do you live in roseville? cause i live in roseville too. i live in the central part off of vernon st.

Zoap

Smash Master
dont its simnas way of controlling the world. Notice is ****ing icon jesus its so obvious.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
cool. As long as its not really making you uncomfortable everyone might as well bring extra TVs/cubes so we can have friendly tvs etc...

the tourney sign-ups start at 12(noon) and then we will close them at 12:30 to 1 depending on how many people are there on time. BE THERE ON TIME!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
no, its $8, like all sacramento tournaments :/
same as the latest tournies (TAG) i dont remember what jons tournies were at.

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, since my NCB in san jose got cancelled, maybe i can come to this

few questions, i see entrince fee now, but is there doubles
how late can we stay
how much before the start of whatever is first can we come to play, 11 11:30, 10:30???

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
If someone picks me up Saturday I'd love to go.

EDIT: If you can and you have Tyde's number, call him. I have no phone atm.

I may check this thread again.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lol this time kevin is picking up nk. too good.

HEY GUYS!
singles starts at hopefully 12:30.
teams will start whenever that finishes.
THEN, there will be friendlies until late. Like, they are staying open really late.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
If you can make your way to the gold line lightrail (to Folsom) you can get off at Sunrise and walk ~15 minutes.

I'll be picking up Delphiki and Drgn.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
okay, well i'm bringing 3 of my friends with me, so what makes the head count so far??

-QTP

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok cool, but when will you guys be there, can we show up at 12, or 11:30 or 11, i don't want to get stuck being there early or showing up too close so i don't get any before practice

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Simna has money to enter a tournament but no money to pay me back for gas to SCC? I call BS on that.

I'll come to play friendly matches if I can be spotted the entry fee OR Simna puts those fat little hands of his in his pocket and pays the way for me. I won't be able to make it at noon since I don't get off work until 2, but I can get to Rancho pretty easily (it's just a detour on my way home)

So if the entry fee doesn't become a problem (I'm flat broke for extra expenses, so yes, $8 is currently a bit too rich to go play Smash for me) I'll come.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I just asked ender, and he says people can start showing at 11:30, or 11:00 if you are bringing equipment.

macd who is coming with you?

alphakennyone - Your easiest way to get there is to take a bus to the Sunrise Light Rail station, then walk, like Jihnsius said.

I'm guessing turnout will be fifteen minimum, but around 25 if Reno/Modestoish/Yuba all show up. Maybe more, too, if the Elk Grove guys come. Sweet. ^_^

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
alphakennyone-I know some other people in the thread are from roseville, you can try asking them for a ride. or the bus like delphiki said.

Simna is borrowing money to enter the tournament probably.

Seris, its on sunrise, which is like 1 freeway exit away from your church. get a ride with 1 of the multiple rancho peoples.

the entry fee is only if you are entering the tournies. If you are just going for friendlies then there is no charge.

Top Bottom