• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hi my name is pink shinobi.

i like to ask what what pot size will be before proceeding to the tournament..

and i use peach..

one day i hope to be good enough to compete with the valley smashers i heard they are really good. especially that guy KFC lol wow i heard he ***** peaches up the ***..

and i heard that choknators ice climbers counters peach so im kind of scared of him too.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Okay, someone has my ****ing controller, and I'm pretty pissed. I left the room and it was sitting with my stuff, I come back and it's gone. ES, Teamscape, or Nova doesn't have it - so I think either Davis or hitori has it. PLEASE EVERYONE WHO HAS A BLACK CONTROLLER LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE CONTROLLER, BEHIND THE A/B/X/Y BUTTONS. THERE IS AN INSCRIPTION ON THE BACK ('RICHT IST MACHT') - IF YOU HAVE MY CONTROLLER PLEASE RETURN IT. I've been smashing with that controller since I started playing and I really hope that I can get it back.

ALSO, someone else left a SILVER controller at the venue. I don't know who's it is, but it's either someone from Davis, hitori, or some of the guys from Rocklin. I have that controller with me now, but if no-one claims it then I'm keeping it.
Sorry Davis doesn't have a black controller with an inscription on the back.. ^^ And fortunately Davis didn't lose a silver controller. I still have mine and ixninjax still has his blue controller. I hope you get it back. Sorry about what happened.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
hitori, then. I know that I had it during doubles winners finals, and when I came back for grand finals (about 30 mins. later) it was gone. You guys had already left, but you walked back in during that time, and hitori left right as I was coming back in. I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys had already left.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
heyo,
Delph, I don't think I've got your controller. I only left the tourney w/ one, and it was my own, a silver one w/ a red-marked up c-stick. If you had it during doubles winners finals, davis couldn't have it, as davis left before doubles even took place. I left after DRGN and I lost semi's, after talking to Ender+friend about magic for a bit. I'll double check through all the things I brought, but I doubt it's there. >_<
sorries.

edit: almost forgot! good gaming all! i agree w/ ninja, it was a bit chilly, but in all I enjoyed the tourney a bunch. MAGIC side tourney next time plz! =P hope to see everyone @ the next enders!

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
hey, this is the guy that came from Rocklin and got totally *****.

Delphiki,
The silver controller is mine, I just totally forgot to grab it when I was leaving because I was trying to get out of there quickly and I forgot it. Even though I left before you say that your controller was lost I checked all of the controllers that I have and none of them are yours. I don't know how you want to arrange to get me my controller back. I'm not too worried about getting it soon. I guess just send me a PM or something.

Thanks to everyone there who totally ravaged me and my friends, we still had fun and are hoping to come to the next tournament. I guess we'll just have to practice alot more before then.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Ill try to get the results up later today, but they are on Diego's computer. and yeah:
1.pink shinobi
2.DRGN
3.Kev$
teams:
1.me and delphiki(a business of mewtwos)
2.simna and Kev$ (steamy doodoo)
3.Team baby kittens(hitori and DRGN)

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
****, I can't believe I missed it AGAIN. I even asked for the time off, and I DIDN'T FREAKING GET THE TIME OFF.

I'll try my best to make it to the next one. HOPEFULLY they'll give me the time off, since the next one (if my calculamations are correct) will be the last one before Brawl's debut.

Wow, nice ender, winning teams. I just noticed though, when you posted the results up there just now you put the team names in parentheses for every team except hitori and DRGN, in which you put their team first and the members in the parentheses. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
so...
decent sized tourney in Vegas on the 29th...if anyone is bored, a few of us reno kids are heading down. we can split up gas costs if you're interested. anyone wanna go? Davis? we can forge an interesting Davis/Reno crew (the entry fee for the tourney includes singles, teams, and crew battle)

=P

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Delph,
sweet! drgn too? nobody from reno wants to go unfortunately, so we'd probably need a few Sac peoples to go in order to get gas costs down. >_<

i'll check back tonite to see if anyone else wants to go.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
nk ill come over.

o wait, no i wont mindgames LOL! haha
see you guys later

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Oh you suck, you still have to work Sundays. Noob. What days do you have off?

Anyone who wants to come over today should do so. Post and let us know that you're coming though. Bring ur cards (DRGN just got a box of Lorwyn).

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
omg delphiki you have to tell me when magic is happening.

DRGN

Technowizard
tomorrow at Adventures in Comics and Games. Type 2 tournament. Starts at 6 I think, but I'm going to call them tomorrow to make sure. Razr, DRGN, and I will prolly be heading out there around 3.

DRGN

Technowizard
Too bad I couldn't come play with you guys yesterday. (*sigh*, this is Durgan...)

I look forward to playing you more, Shinobi. The problem I think I have (besides my inexperience with Peach) is my indecision of who to use against you.

Lets see... in tournament, I've played you with Falco, Link, DK, Sheik, Zelda, Y Link, Marth, and Samus. I've come close with a few different characters, but I still don't know which match-up I should explore more thoroughly. I think if I figured it out, stuck with a single character and learned the intricacies of that one match-up, I'd do much better.

sac, i wanna crew battle you guys again
Sounds fun. :)

So would you guys be able to come up to Sac sometime for an upcoming tournament or something? After all, if you remember, we came to you guys last time. ;) Besides! Sacramento has good tournaments again!

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
I look forward to playing you more, Shinobi. The problem I think I have (besides my inexperience with Peach) is my indecision of who to use against you.
I think your sheik and zelda do fine. ^^ Whenever you camp with sheik, the battle is usually close. I also have trouble with Marth, as long as someone knows how to abuse the c-stick. :laugh:

DRGN

Technowizard
Heh, Peach vs Marth, battle of the c-stick, eh? Lol, naw I'm j/k; I imagine Peach has to work her *** off quite a bit in order to keep up with Marth. If only I could play Marth better! >.< lol

Maybe you're right, maybe I should just learn Zelda/Sheik vs Peach. Hopefully next time we play I can sit down and just strait play you a bunch of friendlies. I'm still interested to experiment with a few different characters, but at least then the failed attempts wouldn't be tournament matches I'm losing. :laugh::rolleyes:

Top Bottom