• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey you guys I apologize if I seemed bummed on Saturday. I'm sorry one of the people who (at least I felt) should have been making sure all the guests to Sac were having a good time was instead barely playing/mingling at all.

During some slight moping I was starting to wonder whether or not I'm really cut out for competitive play. Since sometimes it seems all I ever do is get nervous and not do as well as I could (and lose to any decent Fox I come across). I knew I'd lose to Zel because I've never played his Fox before, don't know how it plays, and he's faster than me, so I didn't mind. But then I lost to an unknown's Fox who doesn't even main Fox. (fdjklasjklawhatthe****) I was so depressed after that I didn't even want to play the game anymore, so I started questioning lots of stuff about myself and this game.

I did have more to say, but I know people don't like all my talking, lol, so I'll just quit now. Not that I really expect people to care anyways I guess.

Anyways I'm sorry if I seemed off. I was in fact glad to see everyone come, and I didn't mean to seem kinda detached to some people (sorry for after singles Dread, Lunin, Nk).

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
uhhhhhhh drgn my fault i dont want to quit or be mad me or nothin....cuz ur hella cool dont quit son! play smash to have fun man fvck placings seriously though ur too good to quit anyway

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
oh zoap, you sure are a funny one...im sad that i missed the whole thing...maybe next time someone can own me?? sounds a little gay...it's ok if i get owned by good players...man that sounds even more gay...i'll just stop

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
-_- smashboards is so slow!

But anyways...DRGN, you dont' have to quit smash! T_T Those guys aren't "pro-status" for nothin, right?

And...people should come to UCD's tourney on the 26th. I promise I won't beg for mm's anymore!

DRGN

Technowizard
uhhhhhhh drgn my fault i dont want to quit or be mad me or nothin....cuz ur hella cool dont quit son! play smash to have fun man fvck placings seriously though ur too good to quit anyway
Naw, not 'cuz of you, because of the character if anything. Sometimes I don't feel I'm playing against a player playing as a character, I feel like I'm playing against the character which the player is simply powering. And I don't feel that's part of the general idea for competition between people. If all that makes sense to anyone, lol.

-_- smashboards is so slow!

But anyways...DRGN, you dont' have to quit smash! T_T Those guys aren't "pro-status" for nothin, right?

And...people should come to UCD's tourney on the 26th. I promise I won't beg for mm's anymore!
Well you see that's kind of part of it; one of the people I lost to wasn't a pro, and isn't even ranked. :( Granted I could have picked a better counter-pick, but still....

edit: oh well, maybe I'll do better next time. Everybody has a bad time now and then, right?

Zoap

Smash Master
I lost to the cheese in tournament I didn't feel bad. Playin against a character only works for low tiers

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Cultivate your hunger before you Idealise

Don't make me have to dish out my Grits again.
I'm sure you guys had enough. XD
Gawd I'm so bad at this game.​

Motivate your anger, and make them all realise...

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
your post is crazy. it makes me not want to farring down

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol that is definitely not me. i play RED ice climbers, not orange.
and i ALWAYS put my tag on when i play someone good.

also, i would remember, because i have never played simna in my life.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm ah yeah he looked orange, but i guess he is red.

but still, that is not me. simna, i would recall playing your ness and i would ESPECIALLY remember if it was recorded! i also always put my tag on @ san jose.

Top Bottom