• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

Miztik

Smash Master
pink shinobi, you should come down with narfanator, the rest of the modesto smashers would like to play you. Recording session on monday
we tired that already but he has classes

oh xilo btw you, andre, and kim are like the only modesto smashers he hasnt played lol

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Yeah, the next tourney is on the 16th. We usually plan to have them on the 3rd Saturday of the month.

DRGN

Technowizard
edt: post edited/erased because I have no idea who posted it on my account

edit2: people gotta quit doing that! lol

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I actually asked for the time off for the tournament in time...now I just have to hope they give it to me!

I'll even enter this time! Throwing my money at better smash players is what I LIVE FOR!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
So it seems with the delay of building our house up in Minnesota, I will be in Norcal a bit longer. And I'm thinking that I will be going to this. Yay.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I estimate this next tourney will be pretty fun. Maybe we will do THAT as well...
*he he ho ho ha ha*

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
1.21 JIGAWATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssss

This is the secret password for the tourney, so its not spam, but actually relevant information.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
EVERYONE please try and get there by 11:45 so we know about how many people are attending. Please also show up at 11 if you want to do friendlies. Get your friendlies out of the way with an hour+ before the tourney starts.

Top Bottom