• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
You all have ender to blame for me not going tomorrow. =D
lol nk had a ride but then whoever that was (probably tyde??) didnt want to take him so he asked me and i said my car would be full and junk and if you really want nk to come get him youself.

I may be able to attend, depending on my schedule.

Is there an age restriction?
I hope you can, it should be lots of fun. There is no age restriction.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
lol nk had a ride but then whoever that was (probably tyde??) didnt want to take him so he asked me and i said my car would be full and junk and if you really want nk to come get him youself.

I hope you can, it should be lots of fun. There is no age restriction.
All right, sweet.

I've been able to talk with Inui, Kashif, and Teh Spammerer. I've something to prove apparently, lol.

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing a TV and a cube, and a couple of my buddies to get totally ravaged again. I'll see you all there in a few hours.

I would pay Diego to bring brawl. You know.....I might just bring extra money to try to bribe him with it.
Please Diego!

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Man, such bad timing. Diego got Brawl that night. Oh wells.

Also, I forgot, Simna sucks. Even worse than usual. I placed higher than him in the tournament (TAKE THAT, SIMNAHOLE) and my Olimar is better than his Ness. Lastly, Cocoa Bowser rules.

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
Yeah, the tourney was really fun. Somebody must let me know when the Brawl playing will be, because I will pay to play it early. Hopefully I will be good enough at it to play it and stand a chance at the tournament next month. I'll definitely bring my copy of it next month.

Are the results for the tourney up on tio yet?

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
someone ordered brawl from japan? wtf......

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry I missed the tourny ender drumline competitions once again

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Jon you can come over and Smash anytime.

Honestly I haven't looked online much, but the ones I have seen are usually more than 250$, and on top of that there are shipping costs. idk what I'll do yet.

tc1

Smash Lord
Jon you can come over and Smash anytime.

Honestly I haven't looked online much, but the ones I have seen are usually more than 250$, and on top of that there are shipping costs. idk what I'll do yet.
I came over yesterday no 1 answered

tc1

Smash Lord
I sniffed my own ***..? it was hard bending backwards at first but after a few tries it was cake

Top Bottom