• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
For great justice, move every ender's games thread.

So this isn't just bump spam...uh, my Jigglypuff can now land attacks. It will do stuff at the tournament possibly. RAWR.

Go Bowser.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I might not be able to transport myself. My vehicle registration tags are expired and laziness is constraining them from updating.

Tyde, NK?

SiD

Smash Master
Jihnsius, you wuss, my tags have been expired since Aug cause my **** truck failed SMOG, and I haven't been pulled over. Well, not for that. I got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign but the ******* didn't notice my registration.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Jihnsius, you wuss, my tags have been expired since Aug cause my **** truck failed SMOG, and I haven't been pulled over. Well, not for that. I got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign but the ******* didn't notice my registration.
Yeah, but the expired tags coupled with no license is more than enough to be paranoid.
Anyone want to give me a ride?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hmmmm? I moved back in with my parents. I'll talk to tyde... you can say it's payback for the alcohol.

Mmmmmmm yeah. Who wants to play before this thing? Lol jk.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm so excited to play melee and not ****ty brawl. I mean ****, it's melee. ****'s just too awesome for words. Brawl is slow, floaty, garbage dumbness. Freakin fanboys crawlin out Nintendo's anus for the new smash bros game when they don't realize the only **** they needs is melee. GO****IT!!!! ****!!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Diego has brawl but hes not gonna bring it because he hates you all. Bug him about it at the tourney if you want.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Brawl's ****ing stupid. And why would he want people he doesn't even like playing his beloved new video game? You think you're all ****ing special? Gtfo. ****ing stupid brats.

SiD

Smash Master
You're an annoying kiddie on the inside, NK.

But I was talking about Brawl, you seem to hate a game you've never played.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
you should come to the tournament. We will have hourly displays of NK rants going on for most of the day. Also, every 10 minutes or so we will probably have Simna talking about how Ness is really awesome if you move PK thunder to a specific angle or something.

Jk.

People are good about bringing TVs, but I heard that Kevin cant make it to this one so we will be short at least 1 known tv. Please if you have any TV or Cube, bring them just in case. Also try to arrive before noon, hopefully at 11:20 so you guys can all get warmed up and practicing.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo King.
I am sorry for attempting to debate you.
You are much to great, and I am only your humble Black Servant.
Please forgive me great one, and will continue to worship you.

Top Bottom