• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Stryks, I don't know if you're busy right now, as I can't be bothered to read back pages. I'm lazy like that. Anywho, if you're not busy, do you suppose you could make me another "___ for Brawl" sig? If you could, use this:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/aosj/wallpaper_img/21_800.jpg
and have it say "Ouendan for Brawl".

I'm gonna make me an animated gif/jif that fades between Ouendan and EBA. Thank you, in advance. ;)

saberhof

Smash Master
Stryks, I don't know if you're busy right now, as I can't be bothered to read back pages. I'm lazy like that. Anywho, if you're not busy, do you suppose you could make me another "___ for Brawl" sig? If you could, use this:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/aosj/wallpaper_img/21_800.jpg
and have it say "Ouendan for Brawl".

I'm gonna make me an animated gif/jif that fades between Ouendan and EBA. Thank you, in advance. ;)
yes he is busy. but he will make the sig. i think...

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Posting from my wii*
sure hiddentiger, ill meke the sig 2morrow, id do it now but my sis is usin the comp., and well the wii doesnt have photoshp XD...

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
i think i got left out guys. i posted back on page 89 i'm not sure if you saw it or not or maybe my browser just isn't loading right?

or did i not follow the rules?

sorry if i am being a pest.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Demon L i pm ya didnt I?? well anyway i said i need a bigger image if it has Background, or a mid-size image if it doesnt have bg...

XD lol should have posted that b4...

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
*Posting from my wii*
sure hiddentiger, ill meke the sig 2morrow, id do it now but my sis is usin the comp., and well the wii doesnt have photoshp XD...
I suppose photoshopping on the Wii would prove to be a challenge, anyway :p Oh well, thanks. ^_^

Stryks

Smash Hero
o...k... il; make the sigs 2morrow guys, cause im kinda busy, and i gotta go an stay with a reletive of mine... one more day wont kill ya XD...

DRD

Smash Lord
Hey guys, posting from my Dad's laptop, a couple hundred miles away from my computer at home =( But I can still stay Hi.

Welcome Dice, nice sigs, glad to have you with us. =)

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok guys im posting this from my wii, and it seems i gotta go with my grandpa, so ill go straight to the point: ill make the sigs 2morrow, today i couldnt go cause i went to a friends house n we played wii all day, so i was busy, my bad guys...

p.s. i pwned saber in smash 5 times in a row XD...

DRD

Smash Lord
Couldn't do it, Roy, just got back from vacation today, but I've just re opened the file...I've moved the gif but I can't bring out the render without it being horribly obvious how low-quality it is....are you sure you want it brought out? It looks pretty bad.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Let's see... do you guys think you can remake my current banner? I like the rainbow coloring, but can you make it so that the colors mesh of flow together more fluidly?

Also, this image to replace the old one (too big?): http://www.gamecubicle.com/images/games/ssb-mario-1.jpg Make it blue Mario like the current one, please. Same sub text and all, just needs to be reformatted. If it's too many colors to deal with, then that's alright. THANKS!

DRD

Smash Lord
Saberhof what you said makes no sense...if we ask to be reminded then we would already know what were were asking to reminded of, correct...?

saberhof

Smash Master
Let's see... do you guys think you can remake my current banner? I like the rainbow coloring, but can you make it so that the colors mesh of flow together more fluidly?

Also, this image to replace the old one (too big?): http://www.gamecubicle.com/images/games/ssb-mario-1.jpg Make it blue Mario like the current one, please. Same sub text and all, just needs to be reformatted. If it's too many colors to deal with, then that's alright. THANKS!
please fill out the things you need, theyre in the first page. maybe ill try it out in my house.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've been waiting for like, a month.

I didn't mind the wait at all; everybody has things to do, espicially around the holidays. I guess it's fine the way it is then. Thank you DRD. :3

Top Bottom