• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace

Render sucked, but I managed.

Sinz do you still want me to make yours? Or do you have ps back?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I don't know. You could cut it all out and make the background orange or keep it in and color the rest of the background orange, whatever is easier.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
0_0 Saber you still makin signatures.. I thought you'd been had stopped.. You think you could make me one, I'm fresh out of Ideas..

Just something simple, w/ the words "C.Hawk" in the middle with a subtitle that says "Show me Your Game.." Doesn't matter what color.. I'll make sure to give credit in signature.. Thanks in advance..

saberhof

Smash Master
what do you mean im still making signatures? ive always been making them 0_o , i just have helpers now (DRD,Dice). and please fill out what we need, that way i dont have to ask you anything.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Oh my bad.. I just haven't been here for a while.. Old forums I used to attend not many signature makers (unlike myself) tend to stay in making signatures..

But I'll make mine request a little bit more detailed as 2 posts above me have done...

Image = http://www.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/58032/fe2_qjgenth.jpg or if you have a Captain Falcon render that's fine...

Creator = Saberhof :D

Text = C.Hawk

SubText = "Show Me Your Game.."

Size = Normal

Color doesn't really matter w/ me.. From personal pictures of your work, I can already tell that you're good.. Thank you again in advance...

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
hey Saberhof can you make me a sig. no rush

Pic:

Maker: Saberhof
Text: CJ
Sub Text: Feared Pikachu in Vegas

thanx in advance

Peeze

Smash Master
Stryks made me a banner a long time ago(one of the examples) so i decided to come back, except i want H.O.F. to do it.
background, dark purple/black
maybe rain animation if it looks good

Text:Bagging Princesses one at a time.
I think thats everything.

saberhof

Smash Master
let him be stryks, if he wants a banner with a gay looking ganondorf then let him, we arent here to critisize other people, this is just to get our practice up for PS.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Wow, these banners look really good. I'd like one please =]

Maker: saberh.o.f.
Render: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/5536458/?&q=miss+lockheart (No text, just the actual picture itself)
Size: Normal
Background: I honestly don't have any idea myself, choose whatever you think matches the render best. Something light would be nice, though.
Text: Tifa Lockheart, preferrably small text (white or a light color) in the bottom right corner.

Thanks in advance.

Peeze

Smash Master
let him be stryks, if he wants a banner with a gay looking ganondorf then let him, we arent here to critisize other people, this is just to get our practice up for PS.
Lets get one thing straight, Ganondorf never looks gay. Just make sure the banner doesn't look gay.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Lets get one thing straight, Ganondorf never looks gay. Just make sure the banner doesn't look gay.
To be honest, in those two pictures you posted, Ganondorf did look quite gay.. Honestly, I didn't even like how he looksed at all in ZWW... It just didn't look right.. Then the fact that he has his shirt off..... Lemme stop, the pics look gay.. But who am I to judge.. I draw, but not as well as that picture...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Next guy who spams will be reported to thundermistres... we may have the shop with most posts but its pure spamm...

Peeze ur spamming too, so dont think ur off the hook...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Warned .

D20 I got ps back. So I will be posting a new sig. Lets see if I can get back to this.

Easypics.us is downsizing so don't use it anymore.

tappy

Smash Ace
styrks, you did a great job on the last sig that i requested so i'd like you to do mine again:) can you make me a shadow the hedgehog sig?

SIZE: 400x100
PIC: http://www.soniconline.fr/images/games/42_shadow_the_hedgehog/artwork_shadow02_shadow.jpg
OR
http://www.soniconline.fr/images/games/42_shadow_the_hedgehog/artwork_shadow14_shadow.jpg i want shadow to be in the middle of the sig...
TEXT: hero or villain... have that in the top left hand corner
TEXT 2: tappy and have that in the bottom right hand corner
FONT OF TEXT: use something cool that would look good with shadow
COLORS: one side should be faded blue and the other side should be faded red:) here's an example of what i mean: click here

good luck!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Text: Sheepy
Image:

Font of Text: Nothing downbeat or serious, but nothing too curly or meticulous. Just something normal and big.
Colors: Just greens, light blues, and whites. Kind of gardenish =).
Size: around userbar size would be best =)
Maker: Stryks

Thanks a lot (:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok I finally got requests freat, ok Ill make them 2morrow, have to wrap it up soon, cause my sis wants 2 use the comp, and thus I dont want to miss naruto so ill make them 2morrow XD...

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
I honestly wouldn't bother you to make the sig/banner faster. I've been there, so everyone, shutup when it comes to pestering people about work. Good things take time.

Sorry about the spam saber, anyways, good luck on the final.

Top Bottom