• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry guys, I had a good run I guess, but decided to leave for now, wasnt going anywhere in the last month or 2, so decided to quit, i may comeback, but doubt it, thanx for all the requests guys XD...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I kinda need a new banner. Had this one for a while sooo...
Images: ? clicky Oh and could you flip it so he is facing the right please
Maker: saberhof then please
Text: Ronike Tapcast (top left corner)
Sub text: Zero for Brawl... (bottom middle, blended with background somewhat)
Color Overall: cyberish feeling please

EDIT: The link is to tripod, so its this one:
link
Sorry to see you go stryks

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry guys, I had a good run I guess, but decided to leave for now, wasnt going anywhere in the last month or 2, so decided to quit, i may comeback, but doubt it, thanx for all the requests guys XD...
We'll miss you. Good luck with whatever you choose to pursue next.

XfalcX

Smash Cadet
Background: your way (u said dont add in rulz)

http://xs311.xs.to/xs311/07043/emono_360.jpg

Maker:saberhof (since stryks said hes done)

Text: XfalcX

Sub text: if u run, i burn

Color Overall: blues (combo of blues)

Size: normal

EXTRA: wonderin if u could for the digital art type style like future technology style
THANK YOU ALOT IN ADVANCED feel free to mark ur name in it so i can show it off around to show u did it =]

Ronike

Smash Ace
use the second one. THats the image I want. Just google megaman zero and get the bigger one.

DRD

Smash Lord
Yeah guys, if you wanna give Stryks and Saber a rest then I'm open, I've been off the web since my Internet hasn't been working, but I've got the means now.

tappy

Smash Ace
aww that sucks:( thnx for the sigs u made me, they're awesome...

saberhof

Smash Master

Heres your sig BigRick.

Ok um i have even more bad news, im quitting the banner gift buisness. im pretty tired of it, so if DRD, Dice and Sinz could you guys just help me one last time, and just finish these last sigs?, im closing permanently, if not then im sorry about your sigs.

Im sorry guys, im really gonna miss those happy faces lol. thanks Everyone for their requests its really helped my experience on Ps, its been a long run and a very good one. C ya'll

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I kinda need a new banner. Had this one for a while sooo...
Images: ? clicky Oh and could you flip it so he is facing the right please
Maker: DRD then please
Text: Ronike Tapcast (top left corner)
Sub text: Zero for Brawl... (bottom middle, blended with background somewhat)
Color Overall: cyberish feeling please

EDIT: The link is to tripod, so its this one:
link

use the second one. THats the image I want. Just google megaman zero and get the bigger one.
Again, the third repost. Sorry to see you go as well saber.

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
Ok um i have even more bad news, im quitting the banner gift buisness. im pretty tired of it, so if DRD, Dice and Sinz could you guys just help me one last time, and just finish these last sigs?, im closing permanently, if not then im sorry about your sigs.

Im sorry guys, im really gonna miss those happy faces lol. thanks Everyone for their requests its really helped my experience on Ps, its been a long run and a very good one. C ya'll
Darn, my inspirations are quiting... no worries u guys had a good run

Oh yea, srry for spamming?

saberhof

Smash Master
Darn, my inspirations are quiting... no worries u guys had a good run

Oh yea, srry for spamming?
aw,*tear*lol were glad we inspired many artists that wanna make banners, im just real tired of the load of signatures and some of them not turning out the way i expected, i just feel rushed sometimes, im not quiting Photoshop though, just this bannershop. :ohwell:

lol just dont spam this to death, we would like it just not open, maybe one day ill come back.

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
aw,*tear*lol were glad we inspired many artists that wanna make banners, im just real tired of the load of signatures and some of them not turning out the way i expected, i just feel rushed sometimes, im not quiting Photoshop though, just this bannershop. :ohwell:

lol just dont spam this to death, we would like it just not open, maybe one day ill come back.
kk, in that case i look forward to more of ur work ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Saber, pass this along to Stryks as well.

As a frequent vistor to your shop, I'd just like to say thank you, and what a great job the two of you (and D-20, for that awesome Samus sig) have done, on not just my sigs, by countless others.

I bid you good luck in all of your future endeavors.

Take care, and sorry for spamming. ;-)

~ O D I N, aka MaNCooN

saberhof

Smash Master
he already did read it odin, so now all im waiting for is a response by these guys and then ending it. we are legends lol

"Heroes get rememberd, but legends never die, go with your heart kid and youll never go wrong."- From Sandlot, i love that movie.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Saber, pass this along to Stryks as well.

As a frequent vistor to your shop, I'd just like to say thank you, and what a great job the two of you (and D-20, for that awesome Samus sig) have done, on not just my sigs, by countless others.

I bid you good luck in all of your future endeavors.

Take care, and sorry for spamming. ;-)

~ O D I N, aka MaNCooN

Yes yes, me also. Thank you for countless sigs to countless people. Good luck in future things lol ;) ;) :) :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
But not to worry me and saber MAY bring something new and original to the boards... *coughSpritecomicough*...

we came up with the idea, so no one better copy us XD...

DRD

Smash Lord
Meh, didn't do a whole lotta requests, lol. Maybe I'll open up my own shop and pay more attention to my charges. =P

So do you plan on getting this locked, or are Dice and I free to do extra requests?

saberhof

Smash Master
yeah, you can do anything here regarding requests, we just arent gonna be here. id never get this locked, i might be up for a comeback.

E_funK_009

Smash Cadet
im new here, and im not sure if this is the right place, but if it is, can it say E funK'd in the corner? sorry, no rush cause i saw that ur not doing this anymore but those other ppl are...

thx in advance

Top Bottom