• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
Ok we just gonne have fun with this:
1.-Only first 5 posters will be admited, so stop posting when 5 more have posted, when we finish those first 5 we will admit the next 5, and so on

Examples of My work:

Saberhof: (BEST WORK)

<--My favorite. :)

Post away!...

Rules - "Please read"

1.- Please read the rules

2.-Confirm everything that we need for the sig:
Background: ? [NOT NEEDED]
Maker: (Saberh.o.f., DRD, Sinz[goneFAW]) [NEEDED, unless one of us is feeling kind enough to make the sig for you.]
Text: ? [NOT NEEDED, if you dont want it]
Sub text: ? [NOT NEEDED, if you dont want it]
Color Overall: ? [NOT NEEDED, if you dont want it]
Size: ? [NOT NEEDED, we ussually work with normal size]

3.-Image cuantity and "Extra Stuff": If you want multiple images in your sig, please follow this:
Saberh.o.f.: Uses Only 1 Image
DRD: dont know
Sinz: Uses Only 1 Image

D20dice: 4?
Extra Stuff
.- For me do not add "Background:" onto your request list, we would like to work on it our way.
.- Add clearer images so that we can work with them perfectly.(example: a cool image or render of a cartoon compared to a pencil drawn image, witch one would be better to work with??)
.- WE NEED BIG,CLEAR,RENDERD IMAGES!!!!!.

4.- Time: Please do not hurry us into making your sig/banner, or ask how we are doing with it, it really annoys[some of us, i really dont know DRD].

5.- In need of ANOTHER sig/banner?:If so, do not ask the same maker for it again, ask someone else.

6.- OmFg i want[insertrandomquantityofsigshere]: If you want MORE sigs/banners after all that we have done, you cannot do that, there is a ONE WEEK wait, until we will do another sig/banner for you, NOTE: if someone is lucky enough, someone will do the sig/banner for them kindly.

7.- Reminders: Ok if your going to remind us of a sig that you requested, PM US!

8.- Need of a change in your sig/banner?: If there is something you do not like in your sig/banner, we will gladly change it, but if you dont like it, im not making another one...

9.- Extra stuff: If you want any random stuff like Lightning, extra shinny stuff, PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT YOU WANT, im not gonna guees...

10.- READ THE RULES

11.- Spamming: I have gotten to a point were i hate it, Dont spam, if you spam more than to what i can handle, you will never get a sig, or until i tell you...or unless the spamming concerns something specific for sigs, or anything to do with it. If there is anything you would like to tell us[randomstuff or spam], PM US!.

12.- READ THE **** RULES!

Banning rules
If you have spammed more than to what i can handle, you will be banned, rules and explanations are as follows:
- For all who spam lots, or every one that spams, will be banned for a month:
1) You cannot post,reply,chat,comunicate,express in this thread while you are banned, if you do so, you will be banned for more time, with no signature/banner for a loooong time.
2) If you have an urgency or really love our sigsnatures/banners, PM us, mostly me, i will choose to bring you back in, if you do not PM me you will have to wait.
3) if you spam again when you returned from your banning, you will be banned double.

:) I Hope You Enjoy Our Bannershop.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wo u really did the shop, awesome! Ok guys post away, follow the rules, give us the images, we dont wanna look for them XD, look both sides before crossing the street, and dont do drugs! Thanx for stopping by!

Ami

Smash Ace
I don't need a sig I just wanted to say:

Awesome sigs!!! Let's just say if your sigs were a gun, I'd be getting a head shot right now. All right, ignore that, because I don't know what that means. You and Stryk's sigs own.

saberhof

Smash Master
Ami lol... nice

Chaosknight ill get right too it...sorry i forgot to add "only one render"...can you choose one?.. or do you realy realy want those 2?..

saberhof

Smash Master
you coulvd just said u wanted one for each lol, but ill give him a call, he's at his grandmas. im gonna start doin one with the second render.

oh yeha and Background: coolness? you want it too look cool?...alright cause im almost done.

Smash Lord

saberhof

Smash Master
thankyou so much 8000 for reminding us of that,from this point on no more then 1 banner per person (were new at this we do not know how to control a banner shop.) +rep for 8000 :p

We will still make your banners

*EDIT*.only 2 more posters.

wow i went threw alot doin this...i hope you like it...few..lol:)

Kind of changed it in some parts [V 1.1]:

Id like to thank sinz on this one lol

to Zodiak and 8000: Stryks will get to your banners tomorow, he has all day so expect his banners by then.

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Background: fire backround
Maker: Stryks
Text: - SatanX

Thanks in advance

saberhof

Smash Master
I would very much appreciate one! :chuckle:

Background: Green or Yellow, I don't care which

Image:http://www.armageddongames.net/images/avatars/SSM/SSBM-Yoshi5.jpg Just the Yoshi

Maker: Saberhof

Text: The Yoshi after the storm... (I know, corny... lol.)

Sub text: none

Color Overall: Green? (not sure what you mean on this one :( )

Thank you very much in advance, and I hope you keep making art! :laugh:
its like the color u want to cover the whole sig, like in Smash daddy's sig its blue.

LoneYoshi

Smash Cadet
What's the Min. size? I'll find it if i know the minimum. Or you could find one, whatever's eaiser for you to deal with. :ohwell:

LoneYoshi

Smash Cadet
That's good, use that one.

Thanks for finding one for me!

EDIT: Oh, and if you haven't already started, I would like LoneYoshi as subtext. If you have already started, ignore this. Sorry for being so picky...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I have never have had someone make a banner for me, but lets give it a go. Let's see what you guys are made of.
background: be creative, surprise me
Images:http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/10116/neverwinternightsdragon5ze.png (this should already be cut out, I wouldnt be THAT mean.)
Text: ZodiakLucien
Sub-Text: Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Color Overall: Again surprise me
The link doesnt work man, get it right and ill do it as fast as I can XD...

SBL

Smash Rookie

saberhof

Smash Master

saberhof

Smash Master
I kind of tweaked some stuff liek lighting and my name on it kind of distracted off the sig so here's the newer version [V1.1]:

Stryks

Smash Hero
There u go Satan X, also give some +rep XD... ok also, Zodiak luciens link doesnt work, and SBL needs to tell me what image to use, so until then im free of requests, if u want me to make u one this is ur chance.... XD

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
this is for a friend

Background: anything
Text: - Kelsey
Sub text: U Got Tow Up!

thanx in advance

Top Bottom