• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Skywalker

Space Jump
Dont worry I got those pics, in bigger size, still only 1 image please!
Ugh.

I'd like the Varia Suit from MP3 Corruption, please.
Also, could you please shrink it if it wouldn't fit into a normal signature? Also, I trust your intuition on what the backgroud could be. Could the text be "Metroid Fanboy"?
Thanks.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sorry, this is sort of off-topic, but saberhof, what's your avatar? i can't recognize it.

and saber, if you're itching for work, you should make me a very simple banner with yoshi, sheik, and cfalc. any image, whatever looks clean, so i can use that one on my website. eh?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Theres urs Donnutt have fun with it and dont do drugs, remember the +rep, also hazygoose ur next dont worry, as for everyone else i think ull have to wait til 2morrow dont have much time...

saberhof

Smash Master
im gonna work on crotchcancel guys banner, and maybe ill do yours. and i cannot tell you1!11!, cause it is mine!. and its awsome cause i havnt seen anyone else with it. so i cant tell you

saberhof

Smash Master

Tada Pwnage, i hope you like, i like!! xD

and no problem. did u +repme>? lol anyway

i also have to run, i am sleepy...bye.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Background: Black and purple
Images: - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/ganondorf.jpg
Maker: Stryks
Text: - Would you like to be utterly destroyed??
Sub text: ODIN (Smash name)
Color Overall: - Something very dark, evil, forboding. Something that will make people cower in fear, due to the visage of Ganondorf. :) Take your time. Feel free to add creative flair.

Top Bottom